Foodie FriDIY 120
Can you believe that it’s November already? Where DID this year go? Sorry, I guess my brain has not caught up with the calendar. How about you – does this year seem like it is just spinning by?
But I’m trying to eat healthy with my 3 Ingredient Steamed Green Beans.
And our family loves this easy and delicious Chicken Fried Rice! Those two were my creations this week, can’t wait to see YOURS!!
Halloween is over and now we’re talking T-Day – only weeks away! So bring it on I say – all things delicious – all crafts fun for the holidays. I’d love to see them, but before we get started check out this weeks features for Foodie FriDIY 120!
- Starting out with all things Slow Cooked and all things delicious from Clean and Scentsible dishing up all kinds of great ideas for your slow cooker, you’ll definitely want to check this out!
- And if you’re looking for a sweet treat to finish that meal – grab one of these delicious and so pretty Decorated Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies from The Monday Box, but make sure you save one for me!
- These BBQ Chicken Tostadas from Cupcake and Kale Chips look absolutely amazing. I’d imagine they would be dripping down my arm by the time I was done eating (like that’s not a bad thing, right?!!! 😀 )
- Do you make your own Holiday Cards? We do every year and this fun idea caught my eye. Frog Prince Paperie shows us a fun idea for a great Christmas Card – you can check it out by clicking here!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and leave a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share.
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 119! Link up now, we’re live until Sunday. I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link.
If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!