Foodie FriDIY 113
Welcome back to Foodie FriDIY 113! I hope things are well on your end and you’re having a terrific week! Can you believe September is already halfway over? Pretty soon it will be Halloween and then…. life needs to slow down! Whew!
I wanted to share a couple of creations that came from my kitchen this week. First up is a super easy, crunchy and delicious Sweet Hot Pickled Peppers – you’ll have these done in about 15 minutes – start to finish! And to celebrate the beginning of football season, how about serving Lambeau Leap Beer Brats, YUM!!! Gotta love a great brat!
So let’s move onto this week’s features. I have a little bit of this…and a little bit of that to share this week, so let’s dive right in! Don’t forget…bring your fork! 😀
- First up are these amazing Egg Yolk Gyoza Ravioli – isn’t that picture something? I bet they taste just as good as they look. You can find this recipe over at The Little Kitchen. (I know I pinned this one, YUM!)
- Next up to the right is a delicious bowl of Steamed Mussels. One of my favorite meals! Don’t you want to dive right in? I think they are an appetizer, but I’d want the whole bowl to myself! 😉 Moms Need to Know shared this yummy dish!
- Perfect for party is Homemade Slow Cooker Apple Cider from Thinking Outside the Sandbox. Wouldn’t this smell amazing cooking away in your home? I may just make some this weekend!
- Another dish that caught my eye were Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Creme – what can I say, love Southwestern Food & I appreciate Cooking with Carrie’s spin on one of my fav dishes!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and drop a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. I know they would just love to hear from you!
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 113! I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!)
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends