Here's the FREE Weekly Meal Plan 32 for August 7-13. Can you believe it's back to school time already? I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and save time in the kitchen! Especially during these busy times.
Weekly Meal Plan 32 prepping tips
Don't forget, before you go to the store take the time to fill out the grocery list. Using it will make your trip to the market go smoothly.
- The Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole, Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole and the Italian Beef Stew all freeze great. Leftovers are perfect for lunch as well!
- Don't be afraid to cook extra veggies. They make great snacks and second day side dishes. I always use leftover veggies in kitchen sink soup. (That's a soup where you toss everything in but the kitchen sink!) 😋
- Ladle a quart of the Italian Beef Stew into a container and refrigerate or freeze. Save it for lunch or dinner on a day you don't want to cook!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- These are the reusable meal prep containers I use. They work great and I've had mine for over a year.
- These containers are great for storing soup, stew and sauces. They are perfect for refrigerating and/or freezing.
You're not going to believe how easy this is to make and how much better it tastes! Skip the takeout and make Mongolian Beef tonight!
You'll love these old fashioned butterscotch cookies! This is my Grandma's recipe and they are delicious!
Frost them with the brown butter frosting and oh my, what a treat. Enjoy!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!
Don't forget, before you go to the store, check your pantry, refrigerator and freezer to cross-off items you already have on hand. Only buying what you need helps save money.