Sweet tender Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp is an easy dinner idea for tonight! No more take-out or visiting the Shrimp Shack. It takes only minutes to prepare it’s perfectly roasted every time!
This post and giveaway are sponsored by Hamilton Beach. I have received a Hamilton Beach Air Fryer for review, however, all opinions are my own. #ad #HamiltonBeach
This is another giveaway for the 12 Days of Christmas! If you don’t want to hear about this amazing shrimp, no harm or foul! Just scroll to the bottom of the post and enter the giveaway and good luck!
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. Disclosure Policy.
The other day a big box arrived at the door. I opened it up and was excited to get an air fryer from Hamilton Beach! I took it out and proudly set it on the counter and pointed it out to Dan. He looked at it and said:
Luke… I am your Fryer!
Yup! I could see the resemblance, this does look a little like Darth Vader!
That Dan, he’s a funny guy!!! 🤣🤣🤣
So, what is an Air Fryer?
Air Fryers, simply put, are compact convection ovens. They circulate hot air around a basket that holds your food. The Hamilton Beach Air Fryer is an easy-to-use countertop appliance that produces crispy food quickly with less fat than a deep fryer. Click here to purchase directly from Hamilton Beach and receive free shipping!
Grocery list for Roasted Shrimp
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
What size shrimp do I buy?
Shrimp are sold by the size and the numbers basically mean how many shrimp add up equal a pound. For this recipe, I purchased jumbo shrimp, 16-20 count shrimp. It’s what I recommend for this recipe.
We enjoyed these for dinner served up with vegetables and rice, what a perfect meal!
Tips for purchasing shrimp
- Purchasing fresh peeled and deveined shrimp will make this meal quick and easy.
- Tails on/tails off? it’s really up to you! There’s no difference in flavor. If you’re serving this as an appetizer, tails on would make it easier to eat (finger food!) and more visually appealing.
- Fresh wild caught shrimp will taste best but if you’re like us here in Fresno, previously frozen is our only choice and these still are dleicious!
- Using the air fryer allows you to use less fat = more flavor!
More delicious side dishes to serve with this meal.
No Air Fryer?
Roast the shrimp in the oven instead. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, lay the shrimp out on a baking sheet and roast for 10-12 minutes until just pink.
Having said that, I’m honestly head-over-heels about the air fryer. It’s quick and easy, doesn’t make a huge mess:
Five Reasons to Love the Hamilton Beach Air Fryer:
- Great Taste with Little to No Oil
- Fast Powerful Cooking
- Six Pre-Programmed Settings
- Easy to Clean
- Large Capacity
If you love this as much as I think you will, be sure to leave me a five-star rating below! I know this easy meal is one you’ll love! If you are over on Instagram be sure and tag me @bowl_me_over or #bowlmeover – I’d love to see your tasty eats!!!
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper fresh ground is best
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Rinse and pat dry. Add to a large bowl.
- Mince the parsley, finely grate the parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle the shrimp with olive oil. Add the seasonings, gently toss to combine
- Spray the basket with non-stick cooking spray. Add the shrimp and roast for 12 minutes at 350
The Hamilton Beach Air Fryer would make a great gift for anyone that loves to cook and entertain!
Features of the Hamilton Beach Air Fryer
- Achieve a crispy fried texture when cooking a variety of foods, from French fries to steak.
- The electric air fryer is quick and easy to use with no preheating necessary. Select either a pre-programmed setting or a time and temperature up to 400 degrees.
- One touch is all it takes to cook French fries, chicken, seafood, steak, baked goods and veggies.
- Nonstick food basket is removable to easily hand wash.
- Large air fryer cooking basket holds 2.5 liters.
Hamilton Beach Air Fryer Giveaway
Official Rules and Conditions:
Official Rules and Conditions: One winner will receive a Hamilton Beach Air Fryer sponsored by Hamilton Beach. No cash value. Open worldwide to adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. The prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. Participating Bloggers not responsible for delivery of prize. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 12/17/2018. Enter using the widget below.