What's for dinner tonight? It's going to be a hot, hot, hot week here in Fresno with a high of 109 on Wednesday, UGH! I'm doing my best to keep the house cool, which means not turning on the stove or oven if at all possible. Here in the Central Valley, it's not unusual to see many days during the summer months in the triple digits. We do everything we can to keep cool!
So keeping it easy tonight and having salad for dinner, YUM!
Greek salad is one of my favorites.
- 2 heads crisp romaine chopped
- ½ red pepper chopped
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives sliced
- peperoncino peppers
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- ½ english cucumber thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Chop the lettuce, thinly slice the peppers, onions and olives. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Dice the pepperoncinis and tomatoes, add to the salad bowl.
- Toss with salad dressing and crumble the feta cheese on top. Serve and enjoy!
Sign up for my recipes here!!Don't worry, we'll never share your email.
Top all of this off with homemade Greek Salad Dressing and you have a quick, easy dinner. Takes about 15 minutes to get everything together and on the table - hey, that's my kinda meal!
I'm really trying hard to grow my website and would love to keep in touch. Please share this email if you know anyone that may be interested. Bowl Me Over is on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram - click on the link to stay connected!