Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan 6, February 6-12th. It will help you eat on a budget, saving time and money on food! Make great affordable dinners at home with this simple grocery list and menu plan.
Also included are great recipes for watching the Olympics if you're looking for some yummy eats!
Meal planning and prepping tips
- Consider doubling the BBQ Pork Recipe - it freezes great and can be used for those days when you just don't feel like cooking. We're using it for tacos this week, but it also is great in a quesadilla, topping a salad or over rice.
- Additionally the Baked Beans freeze great as well. Allow it to cool completely, seal well and freeze.
- There's a ton of diced onions needed this week - dice them in advance to save time, storing them in a plastic container or ziplock bag - as long as they are used within three days, you're good!
- Don't forget check your schedule and make this meal plan work for YOU!. If there's a day you'll be eating out, just cross those items off your grocery list!
Don't forget, before you go to the store, shop your pantry, refrigerator and freezer first. Cross-off items you already have on hand. Staying organized will save you time and money!
BBQ Pulled Pork
Use this BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe to make sliders on Super Bowl Sunday or go carb free and just enjoy the bbq! This is GREAT! It's easy to make and completely delicious. Recipe includes both pressure cooker and slow cooker instructions.
Skillet Cornbread is the best side dish, serve it along with Baked Beans.
Luxuriously creamy and rich yet so good for you! This Carrot Soup Recipe will warm you up and it it's so good for you!
Since it takes only 30 minutes to make, it's perfect for a quick weeknight meal, not to mention.... absolutely fabulous!
This no-knead parmesan quick bread would be delicious with the Carrot Soup Recipe!
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
This super delicious Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is a MUST MAKE! It's meaty and delicious and just as good as your favorite burger!
PLUS it's stuffed with bacon. It's cheesy and mouthwatering, this is a great meal!
I love this soup, I hope you do too!
Skillet Chicken and Zucchini
Skillet Chicken and Zucchini - Pure comfort food in a skillet that is simple and delicious! I'm a big fan of one pot meals!
It's creamy, easy to make and delicious! It's flavorful and stuffed with zucchini and topped with cheese. Even your pickiest eaters will have a hard time saying no to this meal!
This is a simple meal! Serve it with some Cheesy Pizza Hut Breadsticks!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
This "Egg Roll in a Bowl" is a quick and healthy dinner that's ready in about 20 minutes!
It has all of your favorite flavors and comes together so easily (using a coleslaw mix!) it's amazing!
If you want more to go along with the meal consider some freezer appetizers and keep it simple!
Because of the Olympics, here's some of my favorite snack food and ideas to get you out of the kitchen and back to watching the games!
- Cuban Sliders - these make ahead bites are make-ahead and super yummy!
- Queso Dip - easy to make with simple pantry ingredients with just the right amount of heat, this one always scores a touchdown!
- Pizza Bombs - made with store-bought dough each mini pizza is stuffed with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Guacamole Dip - Guacamole Dip is an easy make-ahead appetizer that everyone loves. This is extra creamy and super delicious - an absolutely favorite of everyone I know.
Butterscotch Haystacks - these little bites are the tastiest no bake treat! You won't believe how easy they are to make and they will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet for Weekly Meal Plan 6 so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!