Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan 12 for March 20-26. Don't let dinner time be a daily crazy event! It's hard, right? I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and save time in the kitchen!
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals!
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- Weekly Meal Plan 12
- Sunday - Korean BBQ Beef
- Monday - Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Tuesday - Taco Spaghetti
- Wednesday - Chicken Tetrazzini Stew
- Thursday - Roasted Shrimp
- Friday - Ham and Potato Soup
- Saturday - Turkey and Stuffing
- Dessert - Apricot Pie
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, along with a few extras and of course dessert.
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, I'll name it Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 2-8. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates and tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu and adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Here are some shortcuts and tips for this week's menu!
- Taco Spaghetti lasts 3-4 days in the fridge and leftovers freeze great!
- Be sure to have the butcher thinly slice the beef for Korean BBQ Beef. It doesn't cost anything extra and will save you a ton of time!
- Take the turkey out of the freezer on Tuesday in preparation for cooking on Saturday.
- Leftovers pulled pork makes a great topping for tacos, nachos or quesadillas!
- Pick up store-bought pie crust for that yummy apricot pie!
Weekly Meal Plan 12
Sunday - Korean BBQ Beef
Monday - Pulled Pork Sandwich
Tuesday - Taco Spaghetti
And since it's Taco Tuesday, then Taco Spaghetti Casserole is the perfect meal!
This pasta is cheesy and delicious, filled with taco flavor.
Wednesday - Chicken Tetrazzini Stew
Thursday - Roasted Shrimp
Friday - Ham and Potato Soup
Saturday - Turkey and Stuffing
Dessert - Apricot Pie
Spring is officially here! (or it will be in just a couple of days!)
Let's make a pie! Fresh apricot pie is a real treat that everyone will love!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF worksheet for Weekly Meal Plan 12 so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!