Whether you're planning a party or a cozy family meal for St Patrick's Day you'll find yummy easy recipes here! From appetizers to drinks - soups and salads, main dish or dessert, everything you need to plan the BEST menu for your meal!
Easy Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Table of contents
Irish Drinks for St. Paddy's Day
A few more tasty options are Shamrock Shake Shooters made with vanilla ice cream, Irish Whiskey, mint flavoring and tinted green, are sure to be the hit of the party!
Whether you're having a fancy party or a potluck where everyone brings their favorite dish you'll need some finger food. People love to graze! Here are some especially delicious appetizers to try and enjoy!
- Hot Ruben Dip - All the flavors of the classic sandwich in one easy, piping hot dip, this will be a crowd favorite!
- Mint Shamrock Cheeseball - this sweet cheeseball is filled with sweet making it a a delicious sweet treat - perfect for a buffet!
- Corned Beef Sliders - gooey Swiss cheese, deli corned beef, homemade Russian dressing and sauerkraut - easy to make and delicious!
- Rueben Deviled Eggs - Traditional deviled eggs transformed by adding corned beef and sauerkraut - you will gobble these up!
Side Dishes for your party!
Now we're in my area of expertise! You know I love a great salad or side dish. I love all of those great dishes that bring a meal together. Here are some of my favorites St. Patrick's Day Recipes for Potlucks!
Colcannon Potatoes Recipe - This is a classic side dish with potatoes, cabbage and bacon. Bacon? YES! It's almost a meal in itself and leftovers keep for up to five days in the refrigerator. It reheats beautifully in the oven. This one is hearty and delicious!
Steakhouse Salad - though not classically "Irish" this salad has enough green in it to pass as a great side to have for most any party. Hands down the best salad recipe I have on my site. Make it today!
Carrots with mint recipe - Classically Irish, roasted carrots are another great choice for an easy side dish. Caramelizing carrots makes them sweet and delicious. It's an easy side that add tons of flavor and color to your table.
Irish Soups and Stews
And another favorite of mine are soups and stews - you know I love a good bowl of soup! It warms your soul and fills your belly.
- Corned Beef Stew - as it slowly simmers the beef becomes fall-apart tender. This soup is delicious! One of our favorites and packed with flavor!
- Slow Cooked Lamb Stew - Packed with deep rich flavor and hearty ingredients this is a satisfying soup!
- Irish Guinness Beef Stew - Hearty and delicious, this is perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
- Vegetarian Potato Soup - savory and delicious this satisfying soup is quick and easy to make and every Irishman (or woman!) loves a great potato soup!
Super Easy One Pot Meals
- Dublin Coddle - an Irish one-pot meal made with tender potatoes, sausage and onions, this is a rich filling stew.
- Bangers and Mash - classic Irish Pub food, this is a must make for your St. Patrick's Day Potluck!
- Leftover Corned Beef Casserole with Cabbage - combine your leftovers into one super easy dish on day two!
Irish Bread, Scones and Muffins
Because whether you're looking for a bread to sop up the last of your soup or plan on enjoying it with butter, here are several great recipes. Big on flavor and mouthwatering. Nothing is better than homemade bread!
- Blue Ribbon Irish Soda Bread Recipe - a sweeter version of Irish Soda Bread with raisins and sugar.
- Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese Cake - creamy and rich, a boozy cheesecake with a touch of chocolate and a generous pour of Bailey’s Irish Cream!
- Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie - vanilla ice cream, mint chip ice cream with layers of Oreo cookies in between - you will be popular if you make this!
- Chocolate Covered Leap-rechauns and Pots of Gold - these cookies are so cute!
I hope you find a great new recipe to enjoy! If you're looking for more great recipes, all in one place you'll definitely want to check these out!
- Mexican Food Recipes! Whether it's a get-together or you're just looking for great Mexican food, click through for my BEST recipes!
- Wondering what to serve with turkey? Look no further! Check this out for the BEST side dishes for your holiday meal. Salads, appetizers and side dishes. Recipes for the stovetop, slow cooker and pressure cooker. Don't worry about oven space, none of these recipes are cooked in the oven.
- Slow Cooker Soup Recipes for the win! Delicious cozy meals made in the crockpot makes weeknight meals a breeze!
- Instant Pot Sides Dishes - quick and easy side dishes that are easily made in your pressure cooker. There's no need to spend all day in the kitchen, just check out these great recipes!
If you like all of your meals planned ahead, be sure and check this out - meal planning for the year. Starting with the first of the year moving forward we will be sharing recipes so you can easily plan your menus!
Comment below and let me know what is your favorite St. Patrick's Day Recipe!