Cozy up to fall with Easy Slow Cooker Soup Recipes that will keep you warm all season long! Easy crock pot soup and stew recipes that take minimal prep time but are delicious and simple to make. Keep mealtime simple with hearty, comforting soup!
It’s no secret, homemade soup is my favorite meal! I’ve talked about it many times on the blog. Whether it’s a bean soup that simmers all day long or is a quick and easy stew, soup is my go-to choice! Today I wanted to share with you quick and easy slow cooker soup recipes that you can set and forget!
If you’re looking for hearty stews and chili, homemade chicken soup, flavorful and delicious vegetable soup or soups with big beefy flavor made in your crockpot, look no further!
Slow Cooker Beef Soup
The crockpot is perfect for Beef Soup –
Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
- Beef and Vegetable Soup – Slow cooked with hearty vegetables & delicious beef. This is one slow cooker soup you must make!
- Philly Cheesesteak Soup – Imagine a cheesesteak sandwich turned into a soup! This is hearty, savory and so delicious!
- Italian Hamburger Soup – Pantry ingredients and staples combine to make this easy crockpot meal.
- Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Stew – Beef Stew made in the crock pot, everyone’s favorite comfort food!
What is the best beef to use in the slow cooker?
Your slow cooker is the perfect time to use a less expensive cut of beef! This hands-off hassle-free method makes for melt-in-your-mouth texture and hearty flavor!
When the prep is done and everything is in the slow cooker, it safely simmers away for hours until it’s ready.
- Blade roast, skirt steak, chuck steak and round steak – all benefit from this low and slow method!
Crock Pot Southwestern Chicken Soup Recipes
Love that bite and bit of spice you get with Southwestern Cooking? Here are some of my favorite Slow Cooker Soup Recipes for your dinner rotation!
Chicken Soup Recipes Slow Cooker
- King Ranch Chicken Soup – Love Chicken Ranch Casserole? You’ll love this tasty soup!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup – Loaded with chicken, black beans and corn this is one hearty meal!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – So easy to make and top it off with your favorite fixings for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup!
- Slow Cooker Pozole Verde Soup – Delicious and hearty this is made even easier using your slow cooker!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup– This soup is so easy! Everything goes in the crock pot, turn it on low and dinner will be done!
Tips to cook chicken in the slow cooker
- Cooked correctly chicken in the crockpot is tender and juicy. It can be overcooked in the slow cooker though resulting in dry meat that is tough.
- Avoid using the high setting. It can overcook the vegetables leaving them a soggy and without texture and can overcook the meat.
- Don’t add frozen meat to the crockpot. It throws the timing off and can introduce harmful bacteria.
Slow Cooker Chicken Soup Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Comforting and soothing, chicken noodle soup made in the crockpot!
- Turkey Dumpling Soup – The ultimate comfort food and a great way to use up leftovers!
- Chicken Noodle Soup – the slow cooker brings out all the chicken flavor in this soup. This soup is perfect for fix it and forget it.
Crockpot Vegetarian Soups and Stews!
Vegetarian and vegan soups and stews are easy to make in the slow cooker!
Prepping your vegetables and (meatless) proteins the night before will make your meal come together even easier the next day!Deb Clark
Slow Cooker Soup
- Vegetarian Pot Pie – easy to make this one is a family favorite!
- Roasted Garlic Potato Soup – Roasted garlic and potatoes slow cooked all day makes a creamy soup base, topped with parmesan!
- Creamy Broccoli and Wild Rice Soup – this is a rich creamy soup!
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup – packed full of flavor from the beans, hearty with delicious flavor!
- Vegetable Soup with Split Red Lentils – packed with vegetables, red split lentils, and finished with parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- Tomato Parmesan Soup – Souper easy to make all you need is a toasted cheese sandwich to complete this meal!
Want all my tips to make the BEST Soups? Be sure to check out BEST Homemade Soup; A Complete Guide!Deb Clark
Crockpot Chowder Recipes!
Never thought about making chowders in the crockpot? Some of the best slow cooker soup recipes can be made ahead and simmered all day long!
- Slow Cooker Potato Corn Chowder – Lemon Blossoms
- Crockpot Clam Chowder – Creamy and easy to make mixed with bits of crispy bacon And Rich Buttery Yukon Potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is hearty and delicious. Loaded with ham, potatoes and vegetables in a rich and tasty broth .
- Corn and Potato Chowder – Chowder and cornbread all made in the slow cooker! How delicious does that sound?!!
- Cheesy Ham Chowder – perfect use for leftover ham!
More of my favorite Crock Pot Soup Recipes!
BEST Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
- Ham and Bean Soup – This is a great soup that makes for a hearty filling meal!
- Sweet and Spicy Chili – check this out to learn her secret ingredients that makes this spicy AND sweet!
- French Onion Soup – yep! Made in the crockpot – no muss, no fuss and it’s delicious!
- Lasagna Soup – perfect for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will love!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
Favorite Slow Cooker Soup Recipes!
I‘d love it if you took a moment to comment below and tell me what your favorite slow cooker soup recipe is! I’ll be sure to add it to the list.
If you know someone who would love this post, be sure to share!