It’s been a few days, ok…..a little more than a week since I sent out a blog, my apologies! But here I am today & I’m excited to have the blog portion of my website complete. This week I’ll be adding recipes, but since it’s been a bit since I’ve last shared, I’m way overdue!
If you’re on Facebook at all you may have noticed me casually mentioning I did not have a crock pot. Well, after that remark, guess what showed up? Yep! A crock pot and now I’m trying out recipes. So far, so good – here’s one that is easy and delicious and took little effort.
Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut pork chops (frozen)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 can sliced mushrooms (do not drain)
- 1 package powdered ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley)
- Place frozen pork chops in the crock pot.
- In a separate bowl stir together the mushroom soup, chicken stock & mushrooms (including liquid) until well combined
- Pour over the pork chops
- Sprinkle the entire envelope of ranch dressing over the chops.
- Cover & cook on high for 4-5 hours. If chops are thawed, reduce heat to low.
That’s it, I’m loving life with the new crock pot!