Let's keep our meals quick and easy! Planning in advance makes all the difference. Here's your Weekly Meal Plan 52. You'll find the links to the recipes below and some great tips as well!
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below!
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- Save money at the grocery store
- Weekly Meal Plan 52 - shortcuts and tips
- Sunday - Sheetpan Sausage and Peppers
- Monday - Meatloaf
- Tuesday - Meatloaf Sandwiches
- Wednesday - Beef Noodle Soup
- Thursday - Monterey Chicken Spaghetti
- Friday - French Toast Breakfast Casserole
- Saturday - New Year's Eve - Appetizers
- Dessert - Ritz Cracker Cookies
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related Recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If this is the first time here and you're new to meal planning, let me give you some tips to make it simple!
Save money at the grocery store
Shop once with a full list. I don't know about you, but every time I walk in the door at the grocery store I will spend at least $50 I hadn't planned to spend. Go to the store once if at all possible!
Keep an inventory of the food you have to ensure you're not purchasing duplicate ingredients.
Weekly Meal Plan 52 - shortcuts and tips
- There are the makings of great sandwiches in your leftovers this week. The meatloaf and sausage and peppers are perfect for lunch or an easy dinner if you don't feel like cooking.
- Monterey Chicken Spaghetti and Beef Stew both freeze great!
- Slice and prep onions on Sunday to save yourself time during the week.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Freezer containers stack well. I love the sizes available here.
- Still a big fan of these perforated plastic bags to keep fruit fresh longer.
- Are you meal prepping? These are perfect for planning ahead!
Sunday - Sheetpan Sausage and Peppers
Monday - Meatloaf
Tuesday - Meatloaf Sandwiches
BIG fan of leftover meatloaf. It makes the BEST sandwiches! Just grab some good rolls and pile them with your favorite fixings. Serve with potato chips. Enjoy this easy dinner!
Wednesday - Beef Noodle Soup
This easy-to-make Beef Noodle Soup is a big hearty stew packed with tender, slow-cooked beef, vegetables, and egg noodles. It's a comforting meal that's perfect for the cool/cold days we've been having. Keep it easy and grab some Hawaiian rolls at the store.
Thursday - Monterey Chicken Spaghetti
Friday - French Toast Breakfast Casserole
Saturday - New Year's Eve - Appetizers
Dessert - Ritz Cracker Cookies
This is another quick and easy treat. They will last up to a week refrigerated as well. The Ritz Cracker Cookies are the perfect salty/sweet treat!🎅🏻
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet for Weekly Meal Plan 52 so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!