Is there anything more satisfying than digging into a crunchy stalk of celery stuffed with cream cheese? Probably not. This easy appetizer is perfect for any party or gathering, and can be tailored to your taste preferences. So, get ready to indulge in some deliciousness!
Next time try dipping your celery sticks in this Tangy Green Onion Dip.
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ It's easy to make and only requires a few basic ingredients.
✔️ This appetizer is perfect to make ahead for parties.
✔️ A delicious low carb snack that fits a keto diet.
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- 6 or 7 stalks of celery
- whipped cream cheese
- everything bagel mix
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Wash and rinse celery, pat dry.
- Remove ends and cut into thirds.
- Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Mix.
- Garnish with paprika if desired.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- cutting board
- serving platter
Celery and cream cheese is a great low-calorie snack option! One stalk of celery with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese has about 100 calories. This makes it a great option for those looking to lose weight or maintain their weight.
There are so many choices! Peanut butter is delicious. Dot the peanut butter with raisins or dried cranberries. Humus is another great topping.
Yes, celery leaves are actually very nutritious! They are a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as potassium. I like to add them to soups or salads for extra flavor and nutrition. If you don't want to eat them, you can always use them to garnish your dish.
The key to keeping celery from getting soggy is to make sure it is dry before you stuff it. I like to rinse my celery and then pat it dry with a paper towel. This will help the cream cheese mixture adhere to the celery and prevent it from slipping off.
- Store fresh celery in the fridge wrapped tightly in aluminum foil. It should last in the fridge for a couple weeks if stored correctly.
- Be sure to pat the celery dry before stuffing it with cream cheese. This will help prevent the celery from getting soggy.
- If you want to make this recipe ahead of time, you can stuff the celery and store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve. Just before serving, sprinkle with the everything bagel mix.
- Add some flair to your stuffed celery by garnishing with paprika, fresh parsley, or chives.
- If you don't like cream cheese, you can substitute another type of cheese or a spread like hummus.
- If you want to make this recipe more savory, add in some crumbled bacon or diced ham.
- For a salty topping, you can top the cream cheese mixture with chopped pickles, green olives or black olives.
- Change up the seasonings on these celery sticks by using italian dressing mix, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, black pepper, or your favorite spice blend.
- For a sweeter version, try adding in some dried fruit or a drizzle of honey.
- Mix sour cream with the cheese cream for an added tangy to this celery appetizer recipe.
- Mozzarella cheese, blue cheese, green onions, diced red onion, and bacon bits are a great way to add a ton of flavor to the cream cheese filling.
If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They should last for a couple days.
- Sausage Balls with Cream Cheese is one of my favorite easy recipes to make for family gatherings.
- This Roast Beef Rollups recipe is a great recipe to serve at a holiday meal.
- This Stuffed Mushrooms recipe is the perfect party appetizer to serve for game day.
- If you are looking for a delicious holiday appetizer, look no further than these Asian Pork Meatballs.
- These Cuban Sliders are great way to add flavor to your appetizer tray
- If you are looking for a delicious finger food this Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese recipe is always a party favorite.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Celery with Cream Cheese
- 6 or 7 stalks of celery rinsed and dried
- 4.5 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel mix
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Wash and rinse celery, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Remove ends and cut into thirds.
- Mix cream cheese with ¾ of the spice mix. Stuff celery with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining Everything Bagel Mix on top of the stuffed celery.
- Garnish with paprika.