Blue Cheese Dip
This recipe is simple! You'll have everything together in a snap. If you're serving a veggie tray as a side dish or a fabulous dip to dunk your favorite Sticky Buffalo Chicken Wings in this dip is sooooo much better than what you can buy in a store.
And frankly, better than what you'll have in a restaurant.
Yup! I'm that confident this is the tastiest blue cheese dip you've ever had!
Because this is made with tangy greek yogurt mixed with mayonnaise it's even a little healthier too! Here's what I'm thinking - if you're serving this up with veggies then you're looking for something a little healthier, right?
And if you're piling on the chicken wings - well you have less to feel guilty about! I justify it in my mind, maybe you can too, LOL!
But when you try this you won't think gee what a healthy dip.... you'll think oh my gosh, where is the spoon?!!!
I've been making this dip for years! My friend Nicole has declared it the BEST BLUE CHEESE DIP EVER!!! - hey.... I'm not bragging... that is a quote! 😀 Give it a try, I know you'll love it as much as we do!!
More tasty dips to enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dip
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce*
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash Tobasco sauce (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced green & white parts
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Slice the green onions thinly, you'll use the green and white parts.
- Measure out the yogurt and mayonnaise. Add all of the remaining ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix together & refrigerate. The yogurt gives it a delicious (lighter) tangy bite! This can be made in advance and will keep in the refrigerator up to three days.
- *for a vegetarian version substitute soy sauce for Worcestershire sauce or use vegan Worcestershire sauce
Sign up for my recipes here!!Don't worry, we'll never share your email.
Blue Cheese Dip is also great with your favorite vegetables. If you have just a bit of time - ten minutes is all it takes to make your own dip. So much better than the store bought version!
If you're having a party this weekend, here are a couple more easy and delicious dips that everyone loves! Easy Quesadilla Dip - super simple sweet/spicy combo and Cheesy Salsa Bean Dip - both are so yummy and easy!