Blue Cheese Dip
This recipe is simple! You’ll have everything together in a snap. If you’re serving a veggie tray as a side dish or a fabulous dip to dunk your favorite Sticky Buffalo Chicken Wings in this dip is sooooo much better than what you can buy in a store.
And frankly, better than what you’ll have in a restaurant.
Yup! I’m that confident this is the tastiest blue cheese dip you’ve ever had!
Because this is made with tangy greek yogurt mixed with mayonnaise it’s even a little healthier too! Here’s what I’m thinking – if you’re serving this up with veggies then you’re looking for something a little healthier, right?
And if you’re piling on the chicken wings – well you have less to feel guilty about! I justify it in my mind, maybe you can too, LOL!
But when you try this you won’t think gee what a healthy dip…. you’ll think oh my gosh, where is the spoon?!!!
I’ve been making this dip for years! My friend Nicole has declared it the BEST BLUE CHEESE DIP EVER!!! – hey…. I’m not bragging… that is a quote! 😀 Give it a try, I know you’ll love it as much as we do!!
More tasty dips to enjoy!
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash Tobasco sauce (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced green & white parts
- Slice the green onions thinly, you'll use the green and white parts.
- Measure out the yogurt and mayonnaise. Add all of the remaining ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Mix together & refrigerate. The yogurt gives it a delicious (lighter) tangy bite! This can be made in advance and will keep in the refrigerator up to three days.
- *for a vegetarian version substitute soy sauce for Worcestershire sauce or use vegan Worcestershire sauce
Blue Cheese Dip is also great with your favorite vegetables. If you have just a bit of time – ten minutes is all it takes to make your own dip. So much better than the store bought version!
If you’re having a party this weekend, here are a couple more easy and delicious dips that everyone loves! Easy Quesadilla Dip – super simple sweet/spicy combo and Cheesy Salsa Bean Dip – both are so yummy and easy!