These Roast Beef Rollups Recipe make the perfect easy appetizer for your next party! They're super simple to make, and they're always a hit with guests. Leftovers make a quick lunch on day two!
Next time try Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels, another favorite!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ These Roast Beef Horseradish Pinwheels are always a hit with guests!
✔️ They're easy to make, and they're perfect for parties or lunches.
✔️ The roast beef and horseradish are a delicious combination.
For the exact measurements for the Roast Beef Rollups Recipe, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- cream cheese - low fat cream cheese works here!
- prepared horseradish - if you use creamy horseradish sauce, you may need to add more to get a bit of a zest.
- large flour tortillas
- fresh spinach - iceberg lettuce or Roman would be yummy too.
- deli meats - thinly sliced deli roast beef, though you can certainly substitute sliced turkey or sliced ham.
- shredded cheddar cheese, provolone would be amazing as well.
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish.
- Assemble pinwheels by spreading a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Be sure to spread to the edge of the tortilla.
- Layer a slice of roast beef, spinach and shredded cheese.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla and wrap it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, cut roll-ups into one-inch slices.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- small mixing bowl
- aluminum foil
- serving platter
The best way to keep tortillas roll ups from getting soggy, is to use a moisture barrier. That means using something like lettuce or spinach that has been dried in between the wet ingredients and the tortilla.
Technically, you can freeze tortilla roll ups. However, they will not hold their shape, and are more likely to get soggy so I don't recommend it.
Yes, the roll ups will need to be refrigerated. Be sure to store them in an airtight container or wrap them in plastic wrap to keep them fresh.
Yes, you can make pinwheel sandwiches ahead of time. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for up to two days.
These can be out at room temperature for up to two hours, then should be refrigerated.
Absolutely! You'll just need to make more tortilla wraps to use up all the ingredients.
- If you are having trouble getting the tortillas to stick together, you can use a small amount of the cream cheese mixture at the seams.
- You can also use toothpicks to help hold the rollups together.
- For easy mixing, be sure to soften your cream cheese. Plus, it will be easier to spread in a thin layer.
- If you are using a creamy horseradish you may need to add a little more to get the same flavor. And adjust the flavor by using more or less horseradish sauce.
- If you are not a fan of mayo you can leave it out.
- Ham or turkey is a great substitution for the roast beef in this easy recipe.
- Swiss, mozzarella cheese or provolone can be substituted for the cheddar cheese.
- Skip flavoring and use a store bought whipped cream cheese like garlic cream cheese - yum!
- You could add different herbs such as dill instead of the parsley to the cream cheese mixture for more flavor.
- Thinly sliced green onion add bright fresh flavor.
- Roasted peppers would make a great addition to these roast beef roll ups.
- Add your favorite mustard such as yellow or dijon mustard to these easy rolls up for a zesty flavor.
If you have any leftovers, they will need to be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for up to three days.
The longer these roll ups sit in the fridge the more likely they are to become soggy.
Looking for more great recipes? Here are more of my favorite easy sandwiches and yummy bites!
- Cuban Sliders are soft, buttery and make the perfect appetizer for your next party.
- Teriyaki Meatballs - perfect for a delicious bite!
- A classic Egg Salad Sandwich is delicious in a wrap!
- Taco Dip with Meat - a great make-ahead appetizer for your next party!
- There is no better party appetizer than these Asian Turkey Sliders recipe.
- If you're looking for a fancier (but easy!) appetizer, be sure to try the Brown Sugar Baked Brie.
Grab some chips or pretzels and pickle spears. Then....
- Nothing pairs better with pinwheels than Macaroni Pasta Salad, you won't regret making this simple side dish.
- I love to serve Chip and Queso Dip with these roll ups, there is nothing more satisfying than a salty crunchy and tangy dip.
- Mexican Fruit Salad is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, and makes for a light and refreshing side dish.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
What's your favorite party finger foods? If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Roast Beef Rollups Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 10 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups spinach leaves stems removed
- one pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish.
- Assemble pinwheels by spreading a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Layer roast beef, spinach and shredded cheese. Tightly roll up each tortilla and wrap it with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, slice each roll into one-inch slices.