Still hungry for a great burger? Be sure to try this Turkey Burger Recipe next! The juiciest and most flavorful!!!
More Slider Recipes
- Easy Tailgating Food - Cuban Sliders
- Roast Beef Roll Ups Recipe - the best combination of beef, horseradish and cheese!
- Deviled Egg Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels - easy to make tortilla rollups.
Asian Turkey Sliders
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Sriacha Sauce optional
- ½ cup Korean BBQ Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 package of King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Preheat the broiler or grill.
- Put the turkey in a large bowl.
- Chop and mince the vegetables, onions, garlic & ginger. Add to the bowl with the turkey, finish with the remaining ingredients, sesame oil, soy sauce, bread crumbs, egg and Sriacha (if using).
- Combine all of the ingredients and shape them into 12 small patties.
- Grill or broil for 6 minutes on side one, basting with sauce before turning. Grill 4-5 minutes on side two basting with sauce again.
- Serve topped with Mango Salsa
Sign up for my recipes here!!Don't worry, we'll never share your email.
What's your favorite appetizers? I'm a big fan of sliders - they can be served piping hot, or room temp if you want to make them ahead. Give these Turkey Sliders a try - I bet your guests will love them!