Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan for Week 25, June 27 - July 3! Let's focus on making meal time a breeze and not fussing over "What's for dinner?"
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals! Send me an email at [email protected] or leave a comment below!
Table of contents
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- June 27
- June 28
- June 29
- June 30
- July 1
- July 2
- July 3
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related Recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, along with a few extras and of course dessert.
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, I'll name it Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 3-9. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates and tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu and adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Weekly Meal Plan 25 - shortcuts and tips
- Tailgate Chili- Freeze a quart of chili. It's perfect for the days you don't want to cook. Great on a baked potato, nachos, or even over a brick of cream cheese - top with chili and salad and bake. Fantastic appetizer!
- Fish Tacos - Be sure to check the blog for all of the tips for cooking with fish. It's so simple! And when you use your outdoor grill, there's no fishy smell in the house. These are excellent!
- Tuna Casserole and Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas - Both freeze well, consider making a double batch when you put them together and freeze.
Stretch your budget - grocery shopping
Since the start of the pandemic I have been ordering groceries through a delivery service. Well, that's how it started anyway!
Now that things have opened up, you know what? I still use a delivery service.... why? Because even though it's more expensive, I know that if I don't walk in the grocery store I will automatically save money! I will impulse buy $30-$50 every visit. Delivery works for me!
Here are more money saving ideas -
- Buy in bulk - divide and freeze portions. Don't forget to label them before you putt them in the freezer.
- If you're shopping the big box stores, it's a great place to buy frozen shrimp and fish. You'll save a ton of money!
- Buy generic! Yes there are some name brands you'll prefer, but there are many that offer the same quality. Don't be afraid to check them out!
- Shop your pantry first before going to the grocery store. A well organized pantry can save you money.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Freezer containers stack well. I love the sizes available here.
- Still a big fan of these perforated plastic bags to keep fruit fresh longer.
- Are you meal prepping? These are perfect for planning ahead!
Got a tip for me? Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!
Weekly Meal Plans Category - This is where you'll find all of this years meal plans.
Tailgate Chili Recipe
The BEST chili ever, we love Tailgate Chili! Make sure you freeze a quarter for lunches or those days you just don't feel like cooking.
Serve this with Skillet Jiffy Cornbread (Dan says this is the food of his people!) with chips on the side.
Grilled Fish Tacos
We just had Fish Tacos the other night. I'd forgotten how delicious this recipe is! Easy to make, dinner is ready in less than twenty minutes!
Tuna Casserole Recipe
Simple and classic Tuna Casserole is a fantastic pantry meal that comes together in minutes. It's an easy family-friendly comforting meal every loves!
You're going to love my shortcut method for making Strawberry Shortcake. My mom got me started with this and it's so simple and good!
Get a couple quarts of strawberries, clean and slice - freeze one for a treat later in the week!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!