Sweet and fresh homemade strawberry lemonade is an easy recipe that is a deliciously refreshing beverage, perfect for a bright spring day or hot summer afternoon. This recipe is so simple you'll be making it all summer long!
For an adult beverage, try a Strawberry Mint Mojito!
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
Today we're wrapping up Easter Dessert Week and saving this for last? Well I tell you it's quite the treat!
Have you ever made homemade lemonade? Seriously it's to die for! My version is sugar free which makes it that much better!
My folks are visiting this week and safe to say (as usual) no one has went hungry! I think we will have enough leftovers in the fridge to last for a week when they are gone! Boy have went eaten well!
The first night they came I made my recipe for baked ham. It's so good and when we haven't been going out for lunch or dinner we've been making meals with leftovers and last night it was Navy Bean Soup using the hamhock, another favorite!
To go with I made Homemade Strawberry Lemonade and talk about a new favorite. My version is sugar-free (love that!) though you could certainly make it with homemade simple syrup so I'm including instructions for that also.
- fresh strawberries
- simple syrup
Pretty simple, huh? We loved it! Drank down every sip, and it was delicious!
- Juice the lemons.
- Clean and dice the strawberries.
- Add to a blender and give it a whirl; blend until smooth.
- Next, add the water and simple syrup and blend again.
- Serve over ice with lemon slices and strawberries.
The following are affiliate links. We participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Lemon Juicer - there are more expensive brands and versions, but this is simple and affordable. I've had mine for almost 10 years
- Grosche Pitcher - we LOVE this, stores easily in the fridge and perfect for orange juice, lemonade and flavored water!
- Sugar-Free Simple Syrup - this is the product I use, I don't taste any difference in flavor (between this and regular sugar). I highly recommend this product!
On an average, each lemon has about two tablespoons of juice. You'll need about five lemons juiced.
It's really simple and juicing the lemons takes less than five minutes! You'll slice them in half and juice them.
Yes, you can use store-bought lemon juice. But it won't taste as good as the freshly squeezed.
You can use any type of lemons. Meyer lemons are the most flavorful.
No, simple syrupd is easy to make. Add 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a small pan on the stove. Bring it to a boil and stir it until the sugar is dissolved. Cool and refrigerate.
- Paloma Cocktail Recipe - an easy-to-make drink, perfect for a hot summer day!
- Talk about making lemonade out of lemons, enjoy Lemon Drop Martini - a great cocktail!
- Mango Madness Mocktail - fun and fruity it's perfect for kids!
- Whiskey Old Fashioned Sour - a classic Midwest cocktail.
- Enjoy an Ocean Breeze Cocktail poolside - delicious!
You're going to love Homemade Strawberry Lemonade! It takes less than 10 minutes to make and serves four.
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup simple syrup
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Wash the lemons and strawberries.
- Slice the lemons in half and juice.
- Remove the hull and dice the strawberries.
- Add the lemon juice and strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth. Add the water and simple syrup and give it another whirl.
- Serve with sliced lemons and fresh strawberries for garnish.