A summertime classic, Strawberry Mint Mojito a fun twist on a traditional Mojito, the classic Cuban Cocktail. It's wonderful, refreshing and simple to make! Muddle the mint and berries, add the rum and top off the ice with club soda and you're ready for a sip!
Summertime cocktail hour begs for Lemon Drop Martini - it's delicious!
This recipe is meant for people over 21 years old. Please drink responsibly.
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ Light, refreshing and fun, the Strawberry Mojito recipe is perfect for the hot summer months!
✔️ This cocktail is smooth and well balanced and not overpowering or too strong.
✔️ If you love a slightly sweet cocktail, this is the beverage for you!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- white rum - Also known as light or silver rum. You can substitute a dark rum, though it may change the flavor a bit. The main reason we're using white rum is because it doesn't change the color of the cocktail.
- what makes this such a refreshing is all of the fresh fruit - fresh limes, fresh strawberries and fresh mint leaves!
- club soda - the best substitute for club soda is seltzer. You can also use soda water.
- sugar cube (optional) - no sugar cube? Instead add a teaspoon or two of sugar.
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Muddle strawberries and mint in a glass with the end of a wooden spoon, muddle or the back of a spoon. If you're using a sugar cube, add it here.
- Pour in the rum and fresh juice.
- Fill the glass with ice and top off the cocktail with club soda.
- Use extra slices of lime and sweet strawberries to garnish the cocktail
Enjoy! This Strawberry Mint Mojito Recipe is the perfect summer cocktail for warm weather.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Highball Glass or a tall glass typically used to serve a Strawberry Mojito
- You'll also need a muddler - though in a pinch you can also use the back of a wooden spoon.
The end of a wooden spoon or even a French rolling pin will work great!
If the mint steeps in the cocktail too long the leaves can turn bitter
No, don't reuse the leaves, use fresh ones for each cocktail.
Typically a highball glass; a tall thin glass.
- Make a Strawberry Mojito Mocktail by simply leaving out the rum. Adding a splash of simple syrup and topping with lemon-lime soda will make it perfectly sweet!
- Switch up the flavors by swapping lime with lemon for a Strawberry Lemon Mojito.
- Rim the side of the glass by with a small amount of sugar for extra sweetness.
- Mojitos are muddled and stirred, not shaken, so you won't need a cocktail shaker.
Here are more of my favorite cocktail recipes from the blog!
- Blue Ocean Cocktail is perfect for summertime!
- This Paloma Cocktail Recipe is always refreshing!
- The Last Word (yes that's what it's called!) packs a punch!
If you're looking for more rum cocktail recipes, here are some favorites!
- Classic Mojito Recipe - the traditional Cuban cocktail is always fresh and light!
- Tropical Pineapple Sangria - sparkly and fruit it has a hint of the tropics!
- Icy Rum Slushie - make it the day ahead and pop it in the freezer. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
When you make this please comment below and let me know what you think! I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @bowl_me_over or #bowlmeover - so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Fresh Strawberry Mojito
- 1.5 ounce white rum
- ½ lime
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 strawberries sliced + one for garnish
- Club soda
- optional sugar to sweeten
- Muddle the mint and strawberries in a glass.
- Pour in the rum, squeeze in the fresh lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice and top with bubbly club soda. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and fresh lime slices.
- Optional - if you prefer a sweeter cocktail, muddle 1 or 2 cubes of sugar with the mint and strawberries.