Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan for Week 22, May 29 - June 4! Can you believe that? We're already into June, this year is flying by! Let's focus on making meal time a breeze and not fussing over "What's for dinner?" at the last minute!
I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and save time in the kitchen!
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals!
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, along with a few extras and of course dessert.
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, I'll name it Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 3-9. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates and tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu and adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Weekly Meal Plan 22 - shortcuts and tips
- Double the roasted cauliflower recipe. Save half for snacking or simple side dish later in the week. Still have leftovers? Add it to the fried rice Wednesday night! Cauliflower soup will keep for 3-4 days so be sure and enjoy it for lunch this week. Leftovers do not freeze well.
- Double the rice when you make the BBQ Beef Bowl. Leftover rice is perfect for fried rice the next day (in fact you want the rice to be day old!).
- Sub out the Korean BBQ beef or leftover pork for chicken in the fried rice recipe. That will be SO GOOD! Top the rice with a fried egg and you have a complete meal!
Stretch your budget - tips for meal planning
I have some quick tips for meal planning today for you to quickly review and apply what works best for you!
- Leftovers - freeze them as soon as possible. Don't forget to mark your storage containers well! If they sit in the refrigerator and you don't use them, it's like money down the drain.
- Make a leftover night! - in other words, use your leftovers! That might be a no-brainer, but don't just tuck a meal in the freezer.... eat it! These type of meals are perfect for busy nights when you're short of time.
- Purchase staples when they are on sale. That way you have go-to in gradients in your freezer and pantry.
- Properly package and store food - if you buy in bulk, repackage it when you get home from the grocery store. Use heavy duty foil will lengthen freezer life and prevent spoilage.
Got a tip for me? Please comment below, I'd love to hear it!
Find all of the Weekly Meal Plans Here
Weekly Meal Plan 22
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Roasted Cauliflower makes the creamiest soup! This one is so easy to make and completely delicious! Just look how rich and thick it is!
May 30 - Memorial Day!
Grilled Baby Back Ribs
Memorial Day is an opportunity to remember those who have given it all in support of their country.
It's also an opportunity to get together and enjoy food, sunshine and laughter. After the last couple of years? We deserve it!
Grilled Baby Back Ribs are easy to make and SO GOOD! This is what we're making on Monday!
If you're wondering what else to make on the grill be sure to check out these Summer Grill Recipes! 50+ recipes all made on the grill. There's something for everyone!
Yummy side dishes for ribs are Corn on the Cob, Macaroni Pasta Salad and Potato Salad - the sides make the meal!
Korean BBQ Beef Recipe
Super simple and quickly seared on a hot grill, Korean BBQ Beef is a quick and easy meal! Serve with rice, diced pears or mandarins and top it all off with a little sriracha.
Fried Rice Recipe
Teriyaki Fried Rice is really a simple dish to make. Use leftover BBQ Beef instead of chicken. I love this meal! Top it off with a fried egg and dinner is done! If you want to add a little more, then make some yummy pot stickers.
Asparagus Soup Recipe
I love this Asparagus Soup Recipe! It's so creamy and delicious and spring is the time to enjoy asparagus! Dinner rolls alongside would be great.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Dinner in 15 minutes? Why not! Shrimp are so easy to make. Grilled Shrimp Skewers are simple and quick! Serve with leftover pasta or potato salad from Monday's meal. Either would be delicious!
Have you ever made homemade red sauce? It's totally to die for!
You'll definitely want to double the recipe! Serve this a great green salad and garlic bread, it doesn't get any better than this!
Homemade Butter Cookies
Grandma's Butter Cookies Recipe is delicious! Perfect shortbread type bites rolled in sugar. They are a perfect treat the entire family will love!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this weeks recipes!
Leave a Reply