Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan 16 for April 17 - 23rd. Don't let dinner time be a daily crazy event! It's hard, right? I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and save time in the kitchen!
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals!
You'll find the complete Meal Planning Category here.
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- Weekly Meal Plan 16
- Sunday - Lasagna Soup
- Monday - Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
- Tuesday - Shrimp Nicoise Salad
- Wednesday - Beef Tips and Gravy
- Thursday - Poppy Seed Casserole
- Friday - Homemade Goulash
- Saturday - Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Dessert - Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, and of course dessert!
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, I'll name it Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 3-9. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates and tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu. Adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Here are some shortcuts and tips for this week's menu!
- Leftovers of the lasagna soup freeze great!
- For the Nicoise Salad boil the potatoes and green beans on Sunday and refrigerate. They will be nice & cold on Monday night for dinner!
- Teriyaki Chicken makes a great sandwich for lunch - you may consider doubling that recipe!
- Goulash is always super yummy and another meal that even tastes better the next day!
- Cupcakes freeze great! Just freeze individually overnight, then wrap well to freeze for up to three months.
Weekly Meal Plan 16
Sunday - Lasagna Soup
Like a serving of your favorite casserole, this Lasagna Soup Recipe is meaty, cheesy and delicious!
Leftovers taste even better on day two!
Monday - Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
Sharon says - "The best. I will never buy takeout again😋😋"
That was the latest feedback from a reader for this Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Bowl! It's excellent!
Tuesday - Shrimp Nicoise Salad
Shrimp Nicoise Salad is a salad that eats likes a meal!
If you aren't a fan of shrimp, then substitute with rotisserie chicken or leftover teriyaki chicken. What a fabulous meal!
Wednesday - Beef Tips and Gravy
Thursday - Poppy Seed Casserole
Friday - Homemade Goulash
Saturday - Honey Sriracha Chicken
Dessert - Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Homemade Pink Lemonade Cupcakes are moist, tender - sweet and lemony!
Homemade from start to finish, these are a lovely treat!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet for weekly meal plan 16 so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!