Easy make ahead breakfast recipes just make life that much easier, don’t you agree? You’re going to love how easy and delicious this raspberry yogurt parfait is to make. It’s perfect for a fancy brunch or Tuesday morning breakfast!
Easy Make Ahead Breakfast
This post is sponsored by Stonyfield Organic Yogurt – all opinions are my own! #ad #easterbrunchweek #stonyfield
Are you a meal planner? I haven’t always been a great meal planner, but I’m getting better at it!
Here’s why it’s important (for me)… anytime I walk in the store – whether it’s for one item or five, I will spend no less than $50 bucks. And if I have a list then the price really goes up!
Have you ever had groceries delivered? That’s a great way to keep me out of the grocery store. Some people say that it’s expensive. I say keeping me out of the grocery store saves $’s.
Can anyone else relate?
Please tell me I’m not alone!
Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes
Grocery list for Easy Breakfast Parfait
- plain yogurt
- fresh fruit
- chia seeds
- vanilla extract
Easy Yogurt Parfait
Stonyfield Organic Quarts provide a variety of functions from being a cost-effective solution for heavy yogurt consumers to being a healthy ingredient alternative.
How long will breakfast parfait last?
Cover and refrigerate, this will last up to 3 days,
Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes
Steps to make an easy make ahead breakfast parfait
- Wash and clean berries well. Mash about half of them, saving the other half for garnish.
- Add the vanilla yogurt and mix well. Stirring in the mashed berries.
- Add the yogurt to serving bowls or parfait dishes. Top with berries, walnuts, chia seeds and a drizzle of honey.
Make ahead morning meals that reheat and store well!
- Quick Breads
Reheating and Food Storage Tips
- Granola – store in ziplock bags, squeezing the air out of the bags. Store in the refrigerator. Surprisingly granola will keep better in the freezer than the pantry!
- How to reheat quick breads: Slice them before freezing and wrap individually, then put them in a ziplock bag, squeezing out excess air. I recommend dropping sliced bread into the toaster for reheating.
- Reheating egg muffins: Best to defrost at room temperature and then microwave to reheat. Don’t over-do it or they will get tough and chewy.
- Reheating pancakes and waffles: Waffles also reheat best in the toaster! Pancakes I suggest microwaving to reheat, again being careful not to over-do it.
More great Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes perfect for Breakfast or Brunch!
Cranberry Orange Homemade Granola – super simple and delicious for breakfast or an easy snack and it’s perfect for breakfast or brunch! Crunchy nuts, tart cranberries and sweet honey combine with toasted oats to make yummy granola!
- Vanilla Almond Granola – My Gluten Free Kitchen
- Easy Homemade Granola – Life Love and Good Food
- Muesli Recipe – Happy Kitchen Rocks
- Easy Peanut Butter Granola – Little Sunny Kitchen
- Healthy Granola Recipe – Cookie and Kate
Raspberry Orange Breakfast Strata – The raspberries and hint of orange are just the right amount of pop for a Saturday morning!
- Dutch Oven Brunch Bake – An Affair from the Heart
- Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Breakfast Casserole – What a Girl Eats
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole – My Gluten Free Kitchen
- Strata Cups Recipe – JulieBlanner.com
- Smoked Cheddar Bacon and Mushroom Strata – Living Lou
Easy Overnight Oats – Want an easy breakfast the whole family will enjoy? Easy overnight oats are the answer! Super simple, incredibly delicious and so good for you, too!
- Overnight Oats – Healing Tomato
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats – Yay for Food
- Overnight Mango Coconut Oats – Recipes from a Pantry
- Steel Cut Oatmeal for Instant Pot or Stove – The Kitchen Girl
- Overnight Chia Oats – Plant Based Cooking
- Vanilla Maple Baked French Toast – Kylee Cooks
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole – Smells Like Home
- Overnight Waffle French Toast Casserole – Recipe for Perfection
- Banana Bread Breakfast Casserole – Simply Stacie
- Eggs Benedict Casserole – Bobby’s Kozy Kitchen
Cheesy Egg Muffins – Cheesy Egg Muffins – so simple, the recipe makes a dozen so there is plenty of leftovers. It’s a perfect grab-n-go meal!
- Loaded Cheesy Breakfast Cups – West via Midwest
- Baked Egg Cups – Create Healthy Habits
- Mini Fritattas with Spinach – A Clean Bake
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole – Juggling Act Mama
- Southwestern Taco Egg Muffins – A Cedar Spoon
Grandma Few’s Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe – This loaf is packed full of nuts and sweet ripe bananas. It has a slightly crunchy crust (my favorite part!) and the inside is dense and tender. Completely delicious and super easy, this is a classic recipe banana bread recipe that you will absolutely love.
- Grab ‘n Go Gluten Free Oatmeal Bars – Fearless Dining
- Mini Vegan Oatmeal Scones – Healing Tomato
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Healthy Christian Home
- Basic Muffin Recipe – Hostess at Heart
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Rolls – Happy Kitchen Rocks
This week, we’re sharing loads of Easter recipes and celebrating the upcoming holiday with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by Eggland’s Best, GROSCHE International, Hamilton Beach, Nordic Ware, Rhodes Bread, Silpat, Stonyfield and Wewalka. You can read more about these awesome sponsors HERE.
Make Ahead Breakfast Parfait
- 1 quart plain yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries or strawberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Clean berries. Mash half of them, saving the other half for garnish
- Add the vanilla extract to the yogurt, mix well. Mix in the mashed berries
- Add dollops of yogurt to pretty bowls. Top with berries, walnuts, chia seeds and a drizzle of honey
- Make ahead and refrigerate overnight. This will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.