20 minutes to make and only two ingredients for the BEST chewy, delicious Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies! All you'll need now is a big glass of milk!
If you enjoyed the recipe for Rolo Stuffed Sugar Cookies, you'll love this recipe too!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️20 minutes to make start to finish!
✔️Only two ingredients!
✔️These cookies take less time to make than it does to preheat the oven!
Husband tested and approved - Dan says these Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies are fantastic!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Snickers bars - you can use Snickers bites, snickers minis or sliced pieces of snickers bars.
- Pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom! You're going to love how easy it is to make this recipe!
- Slice the dough into rounds about ⅓ inch thick.
- Place a candy bar in the middle of the round, roll into a dough ball.
- Place ball on the cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven.
No need to bake on parchment paper or silpat, unless the remade dough directs it.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Absolutely! Just slice the bars into ⅓ inch slices.
Of course! How about a Three Musketeers or a Baby Ruth? Heck, I'd even try a Payday Bar! You're not going to believe how much a chunk of candy transforms store-bought cookie dough into a delicious homemade cookie!
Not necessarily. If the first batch of the cookies spread too much, it means the butter got warm. If so, chill the stuffed balls of dough for about 30 minutes. This will help the cookies not spread.
- These cookies are best when slightly under-baked.
- Want that
Use your favorite cookie or candy bars! More tasty variations are:
- Rolo candies
- Mr. Goodbar
- Three Musketeers
- Krackel Bars
- Milky Way
- Payday Bars
- Mars Bars
- Baby Ruth
- Oh Henry
- 100 Thousand Dollar Bars
- Heath Bars
- Mini Reese's Pieces
- Peanut Butter Cups
Expert tip: I used Nestle Tollhouse pre-made chocolate cookie dough. If you use another brand or use a homemade recipe for the dough, bake at the temperature/time that recipe calls for.
- Serve - Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies are best served at room temperature. Keep them in an airtight container up to four days. No need to refrigerate.
- Store - a paper towel between the cookies will keep them from sticking together.
- Freeze - these freeze great! Store in an airtight container and freeze for 3-4 months. Enjoy thawed or frozen!
I think I specialize in the quickest, easiest tastiest recipes here on Bowl Me Over 🤣. Does that mean I'm lazy? Perhaps! But I guess I kinda figure, no one wants to spend all day in the kitchen. Here are more of my easiest sweet treats!
- White Chocolate Dipped Oreos - super easy to make, plus lemon and white chocolate? The combination is fantastic!
- Have you tried Butterscotch Haystacks? These no-bake treats are amazing! Crunchy chow mein noodles, peanuts mixed melted peanut butter and butterscotch!
- 3 Ingredient Fudge - creamy fudge that doesn't require standing at the stove with a thermometer! Easy to make and perfect every time!
- Sweet and salty are always a match made in heaven! You'll love these Pretzel m&m Hugs and they are super simple to make!
- You'll find these Strawberry Cake Cookies another easy to make delicious cookie, such a great sweet treat!
- Next time try this recipe for chocolate cashews!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- 15 mini snickers bars unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the dough into rounds about ⅓ inch thick slices.
- Place an unwrapped candy in the middle of the slice, roll into a ball, covering the bar.
- Place each round on the cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes as per the package directions.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.