20 minutes to make and only two ingredients for the BEST chewy, delicious Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies! All you'll need now is a big glass of milk!
If you enjoyed the recipe for Rolo Stuffed Sugar Cookies, you'll love this recipe too!
❤️ Why you'll love this recipe
Did I mention it only takes 20 minutes to make start to finish? Oh wait, yes I did. PLUS you take a total shortcut of using pre-made cookie dough?
These cookies take less time to make than it does to preheat the oven!
Husband tested and approved - Dan says these Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies are fantastic!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
You're going to love how easy it is to make this recipe!
- Slice the dough into rounds about ⅓ inch thick.
- Place a candy bar in the middle of the round, roll into a ball.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven!
🙋🏼♀️ Recipe FAQ's
Absolutely! Just slice the bars into ⅓ inch slices.
Of course! How about a Three Musketeers or a Baby Ruth? Heck, I'd even try a Payday Bar! You're not going to believe how much a chunk of candy transforms store-bought cookie dough into a delicious homemade cookie!
Not necessarily. If the first batch of the cookies spread too much, it means the butter got warm. If so, chill the stuffed balls of dough for about 30 minutes. This will help the cookies not spread.
- These cookies are best when slightly under-baked.
Expert tip: I used Nestle Tollhouse pre-made chocolate cookie dough. If you use another brand or use a homemade recipe for the dough, bake at the temperature/time that recipe calls for.
- Serve - Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies are best served at room temperature. Keep them in an airtight container up to four days. No need to refrigerate.
- Store - a paper towel between the cookies will keep them from sticking together.
- Freeze - these freeze great! Store in an airtight container and freeze for 3-4 months. Enjoy thawed or frozen!
😋 Related Recipes
I think I specialize in the quickest, easiest tastiest recipes here on Bowl Me Over 🤣. Does that mean I'm lazy? Perhaps! But I guess I kinda figure, no one wants to spend all day in the kitchen. Here are more of my easiest sweet treats!
- Rolo Sugar Cookies - only three ingredients, super easy to make and really yummy!
- Have you tried Butterscotch Haystacks? These no-bake treats are amazing! Crunchy chow mein noodles, peanuts mixed melted peanut butter and butterscotch!
- 3 Ingredient Fudge - creamy fudge that doesn't require standing at the stove with a thermometer! Easy to make and perfect every time!
- You'll find these Strawberry Cake Cookies another easy to make delicious cookie, such a great sweet treat!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
When you make this please be sure to tag me on Instagram @bowl_me_over or #bowlmeover - I'd love to see your photos!
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 package pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough
- 15 mini snickers bars unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the dough into rounds about ⅓ inch thick slices.
- Place an unwrapped candy in the middle of the slice, roll into a ball, covering the bar.
- Place each round on the cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes as per the package directions.