You're going to love these easy to make white chocolate dipped Oreos! The combination of white chocolate and lemon cookies is festive and fun! Grab a handful, you'll love them!
Still have a sweet tooth? Next time try this easy homemade fudge recipe. It's my Grandma's recipe and only has three ingredients!
Why you'll love this recipe
These are the perfect treat, here's why you're going to love these Christmas cookies
- Like the Chocolate Covered Cashews, there's only a few ingredients!
- Make now and freeze until your cookie exchange.
- Simple to make and the kids can help you!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- White chocolate chips, white candy melts or chocolate almond bark.
- Package of Oreos, I love the lemon combination, but you can use chocolate or vanilla cookies.
- Corn oil, canola oil or vegetable oil.
- Pretty holiday sprinkles, crushed candy canes. Though you can customize these cookies for all different occasions like Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving or New Year's!
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Add corn oil.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals. Stirring between each interval, being sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Melt until the chocolate is smooth and drizzly.
- Dip cookies one at a time, making sure they are completely coated in chocolate.
- Remove from chocolate, place on parchment lined sheet pan.
- Immediately top with pretty holiday sprinkles! Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the white chocolate hardens.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate in.
- Spatula or whisk - you'll want a silicone or rubber spatula to scrape the bottom of the bowl to mix all the melting chocolate chips together.
- Aren't the blue and white holiday sprinkles pretty? Here's where you'll find them on Amazon.
You can melt it over a double boiler or in the microwave at 30 second intervals stirring between each interval.
It's made from cocoa butter, sugar, and milk solids and melts at a higher temperature.
It may be beginning to seize. Be careful that no water is introduced into the chocolate as it will become thick and grainy.
Adding corn or vegetable oil will help the chocolate to melt more smoothly.
If the chocolate begins to harden, pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to loosen it up.
Be sure to place the chocolate dipped cookies on parchment paper or wax paper for easy clean up.
After you dip the cookies, refrigerate them until the chocolate is firm.
Bring the cookies out of the refrigerator/freezer and allow them to come to room temperature before eating!
Use a variety of sprinkles to make the white chocolate dipped Oreos!
Change up the sprinkles for a variety of holidays.
Instead of sprinkles, allow the chocolate to firm completely and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Crushed candy canes would be so festive!
Dip chocolate Oreo cookies - yum!
Cookies will keep in the refrigerator stored in a airtight container or ziplock bag up to 10 days.
Frozen, these cookies will last for three months or more!
Don't you just love these easy make Chocolate Dipped Oreo Christmas Cookies? They are so festive and fun!
Here are more of my favorite super easy holiday cookies!
- These Rolo Sugar Cookies are perfect for the season and shhh.... no one will know you start with pre-made dough!
- Chocolate Covered Cashews are ridiculously simple to make! Another great treat on your holiday cookie trays.
- These Ritz Cracker Cookies are also dipped in white chocolate. They are another festive treat!
- Chewy, delicious Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies - so simple and so good every time!
- Reindeer Rice Krispy Treats are tasty, fun and festive!
Serve with a big glass of milk - don't forget, be sure to leave plenty for Santa!
If you're having a get-together for the kids, make a big batch of Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate to enjoy when you're finished singing Christmas carols!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
White Chocolate Dipped Oreos Recipe
- 24 lemon Oreos You'll use almost a whole package of Oreos
- 11.5 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil can substitute corn oil
- ¼ cup holiday sprinkles
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Add corn oil.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals. Scrape the side of the bowl and stirring between each interval until the chocolate is smooth and drizzly.
- Using a pair of forks, dip sandwich cookies one at a time, making sure they are completely coated in chocolate. Tap your fork on the side of the bowl to make excess chocolate drip off.
- Remove from chocolate, place on parchment paper.
- Immediately sprinkle the top of the dipped oreos with pretty sprinkles! Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the white chocolate hardens.