Dinner is ready in a snap with yummy pan fried ramen noodles and packed with fresh vegetables! Cook better-than-take-out teriyaki ramen noodles at home with this easy recipe.
Make your own homemade teriyaki sauce with a handful of ingredients - soy sauce, brown sugar, grated ginger, green onions and toasted sesame oil.
This post has been sponsored by Caraway Home. All opinions are my own. #ad
Why you'll love this recipe
This is a simple recipe and one of my favorite easy dinners, perfect for busy week nights and families on the go! Just like your favorite Ramen restaurant, only tons better because they are easy to make and affordable.
- 15 minutes to make.
- pantry and refrigerator ingredients.
- this is an easy dinner recipe, it's delicious and affordable!
I'm also sharing a new cookware set today. It's Caraway cookware. I've been doing a lot of cooking with and I'm really excited to share it with you today! I have some links below for you to check it out. Here is some of what I like best!
- It has a non-toxic ceramic surface that sears nicely and cooks evenly.
- It's bright and colorful and comes in a beautiful array of colors - I chose marigold, it's gorgeous!
- It comes with great storage solutions so the pots, pans and lids aren't stacked all over the counter, love that!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- ramen noodles - though you can certain substitute another type of pasta if you'd prefer. Spaghetti noodles, udon noodles, egg noodles, yaki soba noodles - all would be delicious!
- ground turkey - ground beef or ground pork or rotisserie chicken are yummy as well! You can even use chicken thighs or chicken breasts, it would just take a little longer to cook the chicken.
- broccoli florets, carrots and red bell pepper - really you can use any vegetable you'd normally see in a stir fry.
- low sodium teriyaki sauce - store-bought is great! You and also use homemade sauce.
- corn oil - peanut oil, vegetable oil or even olive oil - really any high smoke point oil will work great.
This is an overview of the instructions for the teriyaki ramen noodles. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Discard seasoning packet. Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat brown ground turkey in oil. This was super easy to sauté in the large Caraway sauté pan. It took minimal oil and heated quickly and evenly.
- Add the broccoli florets, carrots and red bell peppers. Sauté until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the cooked noodles and pour in the sauce. Mix until completely combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
I'm excited to share the Caraway products with you today!
This cookware is special! Why? Because this non-toxic cookware is so easy to cook with! I chose the marigold gold color and I couldn't be happier, however it comes in six colors, there's truly a rainbow to choose from!
Because it's non-stick, you can use a minimal amount of oil or butter when you're cooking.
The ceramic surface conducts heat evenly.
Be sure to click over to check it out (below). If you have an avid cook, on your Christmas list, this would make an amazing holiday gift!
It comes in a variety of colors, cream, navy, sage, gray, perracotta and the color I chose, marigold. I love how pretty and sleek these are!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Hands down I love this cookware guys! Isn't that yellow gorgeous? You can find the complete set here.
Click here for the skillet that I used to sauté the ramen. It is sold separately if you're looking to purchase individual pieces.
Caraway offers bakeware as well. You can choose a 5 piece or 11 piece bakeware set and it's as pretty as the cookware!
You'll want to be sure you use silicone or wooden utensils on the ceramic surface.
You can really jazz up ramen with a few easy tips
- Ditch the flavor packet. It's filled with sodium. Add your own flavoring.
- Less is more - don't overload the ramen. You can always add more ingredients, but it's hard to take them away.
- Add fresh ingredients.
No, discard the flavor packet, don't use it in this recipe.
Absolutely! Make them healthy by combine the noodles with bright fresh ingredients! Spinach, fresh broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, edamame, shedded cabbage, onions - there are a ton of great ingredients that are easy to make and terrific.
Absolutely! Reheat in the microwave at 30 second intervals until hot.
You can really add just about any fresh vegetables to your teriyaki ramen noodle bowl!
- shredded cabbage (a coleslaw mix would save you time shredding and taste great!)
- bok choy
- matchstick carrots (again to save you time in the kitchen)
- spring onions
- snow peas
- bean sprouts
- top it with a fried egg for a little more protein (and deliciousness!)
Make it vegetarian by substituting tofu for the ground beef.
I spice it up with hot sauce! A drizzle of sriracha sauce or spicy chili sauce - delicious!
Finish with a drizzle of toasted sesame oil or a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds. Cilantro and thinly sliced green onions would be delicious as well!
I do love teriyaki and from the response from readers, I know you do as well! There are several easy recipes on the blog I think you'll really enjoy!
Be sure and try the Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Bowl, it is absolutely the BEST - just like your favorite restaurant, only better! It's the homemade teriyaki sauce. It's out of this world!
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs are perfect in the summertime if you're looking to do some grilling. Great flavor and easy to make!
This simple teriyaki noodles recipe is easy and delicious as well!
Oh my gosh this is such an amazing meal! Anything that gets on the table in 15 minutes is a BIG winner in my book, but.... if you're going all out on putting together a delicious spread, then here are some great options to enjoy with Teriyaki Ramen Noodles.
This easy Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe is super flavorful, and another quick and easy recipe. It's delicious and I think you'd really love it!
Have you ever made Homemade Pot Stickers? This post has step by step instructions and you'll be making them like a pro in no time! Bonus? You can make-ahead and freeze them, plus get the whole family involved making them!
Orange Chicken would be amazing on the buffet!
Another dish that is better than takeout is this super simple Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe. It's a Panda Express copycat recipe and honestly I think it's better! You won't believe how easy it is to make!
Chicken Fried Rice is super popular. Make the rice the day before because leftover rice is best in this recipe.
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Teriyaki Ramen Noodles
- 6 ounces ramen noodles two 3 ounce packets ramen noodles, spice pack discarded.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or corn oil
- Prepare ramen noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown ground turkey in oil.
- Add the broccoli florets, carrots and bell peppers. Quickly sauté until the vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the pasta noodles and pour in the sauce. Mix until completely combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!