Super simple, tender and easy to make Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Loin. You're going to love this recipe! It has the most incredible brown sugar and balsamic glaze that is a little sweet and a touch spicy. It's the perfect gravy for this savory cut of meat!
If you enjoy this recipe be sure to try Instant Pot Pork Ribs next! Fall apart tender ribs, every time!
Hey there! I'm Ang, a longtime friend of Deb and fellow blogger. My site, Juggling Act Mama, is a lifestyle blog for busy moms that want to do it all. My readers enjoy amazing recipes, fantastic projects and incredible travel ideas for living your best life.
I am so excited to share today's dish with you because I love cooking pork. In fact, two of my most popular recipes are Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Dinner. I guess my readers just really love 'the other white meat!'
This recipe makes the most of the naturally juice cut of pork with a quick Instant Pot recipe that allows you to sear, cook and make the incredible glaze all in one pan!
- olive oil
- pork tenderloin
- brown sugar
- balsamic vinegar
- soy sauce
- vegetable stock
- seasonings including paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper
For the full instructions, be sure to scroll down to the printable recipe card below.
- Brown the pork on all sides to create a sear.
- Season the meat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Instant Pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Naturally Release the steam.
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the glaze.
🙋🏼♀️ Recipe FAQ's
Here are some frequently asked questions (and answers!) about cooking pork loin in a pressure cooker.
Pork tenderloin should always be cooked to an internal temperature of 145-degrees F according to FoodSafety.gov. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature, remembering that if your slow cooker is set to WARM after the time is up, it is still cooking.
Absolutely, as long as it's cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F as stated above.
Place it in the pressure cooker fat side up. As it cooks the fat will slowly baste the meat as it drips down the sides.
🥗 Serving Suggestions
If you're looking for great sides to serve with Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Loin, here what I suggest!
This yummy Butternut Squash Side Dish is soooo good and goes so well with this Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin recipe. It's great for the holiday too because you can make it ahead of time - bonus!!
Simple Steamed Brussels sprouts are quick and easy to make! Or how about this recipe for simple pan roasted vegetables. It's so yummy because it makes its own light sauce. It's really a great side dish!
More Pork Recipes
Deb has lots of tasty pork recipes also. Be sure to check these out:
- Pork Tenderloin Salad with Creamy Vinaigrette - a delicious salad AND tenderloin all in one easy meal!
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork - quick and easy, made in your pressure cooker.
- Pork Tenderloin on the Grill - great for a crowd, it's wrapped in bacon and cooked on the grill.
Hey Ang again! Thanks so much for checking out this recipe. We love how tender and juicy this Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Loin roast turns out every time. I really appreciate the opportunity to share this recipe with Deb's readers! If you love it, be sure and visit my blog! You can find me on social media here on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Deb here - thank you Ang for sharing this yummy recipe!!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
When you make this please be sure to tag me on Instagram @bowl_me_over or #bowlmeover - I'd love to see your pictures! And if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Loin
- Instant Pot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound pork
- ½ cup brown sugar - divided
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Set the Instant Pot on the Saute setting. Add the olive oil.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper on all sides. Add it to the Instant Pot and sear for about 1 minute on each side.
- Add about 4 TBSP of the brown sugar directly on the pork loin. On top of the brown sugar, sprinkle with paprika and chili powder.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining brown sugar, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and stock. Pour the liquid mixture into the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and valve and set on HIGH pressure for 15 minutes, natural pressure release at the end.
- Remove the meat from the pressure cooker. Tent with foil to keep warm. Turn the Instant Pot back to the sauté setting.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 4TBSP of COLD water with the cornstarch to make a slurry. Whisk the slurry into the balsamic liquid. As it cooks, the cornstarch will thicken the glaze.
- Slice the pork loin and serve hot with the balsamic vinegar glaze drizzled over the top.