Pork Tenderloin Salad is an easy and delicious 30-minute meal! Piled high with crunchy greens, fresh asparagus, tomatoes
This post has been updated from April 7, 2016 on July 1, 2019 to improve reader experience.
Pork Tenderloin Salad
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
What to cook on a busy weeknight? Well, maybe better said, what to cook on any night, right? 30 minute meals are definitely the way to go.
You know I'm a big fan of a great salad (this Steakhouse Salad comes right to mind!) So serving up a salad for dinner?
I'm loving this Grilled Salad with Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette! It checks off all of the boxes - creamy salad dressing, fresh crunchy greens and perfectly cooked Smithfield® Garlic Herb Loin Filet and only 30 minutes to make!
You know what I always say - no boring salads here, right?!!!
Leftover Pork Tenderloin Salad
My folks were in town visiting and we had an absolute blast when we toured the Castle Air Museum in Atwater, CA.
They have an incredible collection of planes - old and new and one of the most exciting, was the picture on the bottom left corner in the
Castle Air Museum - Atwater, CA
Check out the recently declassified Stealth Jet - here's a better picture...
Haha! Even the museum has a sense of humor, leaving the display blank for the "Stealth" Jet.
Steal Jet Display at Castle Air Museum
After a day at the museum, where we checked out the planes, by the time we got home, we were tired - all the more reason to make an easy quick meal.
It was an absolutely beautiful day so Dan and Dad decided to do some grilling. They grilled the pork loin, asparagus and sliced pears while we prepped the salad - salad greens, cucumber and tomatoes.
Grocery list for Pork Tenderloin Salad
- Pork Tenderloin Filet
- salad greens
- cherry tomatoes
- Greek yogurt
- apple cider vinegar
- apple juice
It's a great combination and went perfectly with the grilled meat and vegetables.
Pork Loin Salad
While they did the grilling I made an easy Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette with greek yogurt, vinegar, apple juice, honey, salt & pepper and it was perfect for the meal and in less than 30 minutes....dinner was done!
Steps to make Grilled Pork Salad Recipe
- Grill the pork tenderloin until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees, remove from the heat & allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Brush the asparagus with olive and sprinkle with salt & pepper and grill.
- Slice the pears, toss in lime juice and grill.
- Assemble the salad ingredients and arrange on a large platter.
- Slice the tomatoes, cucumber. Arrange the items on top of the salad greens and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat.
- Combine the ingredients for the salad dressing, set aside.
- Add the asparagus and pear slices to the salad. Slice the meat thinly and arrange it on top of the salad.
- Top with Creamy Apple Cider Salad Dressing and serve!
Couldn't say enough about how delicious this is and what a wonderful combination of flavors! This salad has become part of our mealtime rotation because it's easy to make and delicious.
Using the pre-seasoned pork tenderloin made the meal quick and easy to make.
Got leftovers? Day two sliced pork leftovers were turned into panini sandwiches. Each sandwich was filled with leftover grilled asparagus, thinly sliced pear and meat and topped with muenster cheese. The inside of the sandwich was slathered with the leftover salad dressing,
More of my favorite salad recipes!
- Fresh Garden Salad - Fresh crunchy vegetables with a simple homemade dressing
- Southwest Salad Recipe - Bright fresh crunch in an easy green salad!
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad - crunchy greens and tangy
brusselswith bright fresh fruit. Top your salad with creamy or tangy balsamic dressing
- Kale Superfood Salad - all things good in this yummy salad, you'll love it!
Looking for more quick and easy grilling favorites?
- Grilled Lamb Chops - step by step directions for perfectly grilled lamb every day!
- Pork BBQ Ribs that will Melt in Your Mouth! - simple directions that will have you enjoying the BEST BBQ'd ribs!
- Grilled Panzanella Salad - grilled veggies, hearty bread and chicken sausage, an easy meal!
- Grilled Chicken - my favorite recipe for grilled chicken!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- You'll need a great knife for all of this slicing and dicing! Click here for the knives I use and recommend.
- Here's an affordable set of cutting boards for the kitchen.
If you post a photo, please tag me! I'd love to see your pictures! You can tag me with #bowlmeover or if you're on Instagram use @bowl_me_over I can't wait to see how yummy this turned out for you!
I would love it if you gave this recipe 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars!!
Grilled Salad with Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 pork filet Garlic Herb Filet
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 pear cored and thinly sliced (I used Bosc, but use your favorite pear)
- ½ english cucumber
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ lime juiced
- Salad Dressing
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp apple juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Grill the Smithfield® Garlic Herb Filet. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees, remove from the heat & allow to sit covered for at least 5 minutes. Brush the asparagus with olive and sprinkle with salt & pepper - grill them also, it will only take about 4-5 minutes to grill the asparagus - just until they are crisp & tender. Slice the pears, toss in lime juice and grill - just a couple minutes per side until you get grill marks.
- Next assemble the salad ingredients and arrange on a large platter. Thinly slice the tomatoes, cucumber. Arrange the items on top of the salad greens and refrigerate until you're ready to eat.
- Whisk together the salad dressing items - in a small bowl combine the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, apple juice concentrate, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the asparagus and pear slices to the salad. Slice the meat thinly and arrange it on top of the salad. Top with Creamy Apple Cider Salad Dressing and serve!