Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan 40 for October 2-8th. Don't let dinner time be a daily struggle, or spend hours in the kitchen. I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and saving time and money
If you have any suggestions or needs, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals!
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- Meal Planning Tips
- Weekly Meal Plan 40
- October 2 - Tacos
- October 3 - Lemon Pasta
- October 4 - Cream of Broccoli Soup
- October 5 - Hamburger Casserole
- October 6 - Alphabet Soup
- October 7 - Taco Salad Casserole
- October 8 - Homemade Pot Stickers
- Dessert - Apple Dumplings
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, along with a few extras and of course dessert.
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, will be titled Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 3-9. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates with tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu and adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Meal Planning Tips
Here are some shortcuts and tips for this week's menu!
- Leftovers of broccoli soup and alphabet soup freeze great! The broccoli soup is also delicious over a baked potato to repurpose for a whole new meal.
- Of course the bbq'd pork is great for sandwiches, but it's also delicious for quesadillas, nachos and tacos. The leftover pork freezes really well.
- Leftover fajitas are terrific for lunch on day two! You can also use them to make a yummy frittata!
- The pot sticker recipe makes a lot. Freeze extras (before cooking) on a sheet pan. When they are completely frozen, place in a ziplock bag and return to the freezer until you're ready to enjoy them. Allow to thaw completely, then cook as directed.
Weekly Meal Plan 40
October 2 - Tacos
October 3 - Lemon Pasta
October 4 - Cream of Broccoli Soup
October 5 - Hamburger Casserole
October 6 - Alphabet Soup
This easy Alphabet Soup Recipe will take you right back to childhood! It has a rich and beefy tomato base and loads of alphabet pasta.
Don't forget to spell out your name, That's half the fun! 😋
October 7 - Taco Salad Casserole
Remember the taco meat from earlier this week? That's what we're using to make the Taco Salad Casserole.
Just grab a bag of chips to go along with your meal.
October 8 - Homemade Pot Stickers
Dessert - Apple Dumplings
You'll love everything about this super simple Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings Recipe!
The sweet brown sugar sauce bubbles around the crescent rolls - start to finish, this only takes 40 minutes!
Easy to make tender apple dumplings, you'll love this treat!
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal plan 40 worksheet so you can easily make notes and your grocery list for this week's recipes!
Hungry for more? Be sure to check out the previous meal plans!