Here's your FREE Weekly Meal Plan 37 for September 11-17. It's chaotic when dinnertime rolls around! Kids coming are hungry, hubby is getting home and everyone is hangry! That's why I highly suggest having a meal plan in place.
I hope these menus are helping you to stay on budget and save time in the kitchen! If you have any suggestions or need, let me know. I'd love your input. Together we can enjoy delicious affordable meals!
- Meal planning and prepping tips
- Weekly Meal Plan 37
- September 11 - Chicken Spaghetti
- September 12 - Crockpot Beef Stew
- September 13 - Tacos Al Pastor
- September 14 - Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
- September 15 - Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- September 16 - Vegetarian Lentil Soup
- September 17 - Homemade Pizza
- Dessert - Butter Cookies Recipe
- Meal Planning Worksheet
- Related Recipes
Meal planning and prepping tips
If you're new here...
Every week, I share a free meal plan for you to use the following week. You'll have seven main dish recipes, along with a few extras and of course dessert.
Typically the weekly meal plans are named by number of the week and date. For example, if the plan is for the first week of January, I'll name it Weekly Meal Plan 1 - Jan 3-9. Next year the plans will be updated for the corresponding dates and tasty new recipes!
Don't forget - if you have a busy day and plan on eating out, just drop a day off the menu and adjust the meal plan to fit YOUR busy life!
Here are some shortcuts and tips for this week's menu!
- Chicken Spaghetti lasts 3-4 days in the fridge and leftovers freeze great!
- Leftovers of Taco's Al Pastor make a great topping for nachos, pulled pork sandwiches and bbq pork pizza for Saturday night!
- Make the dough for breadsticks on Sunday. (Don't worry this recipe is easy with complete step by step instructions.) You'll be set for dinner later in the week.
- Make the pizza dough on Sunday. Split it into three portions and freeze. Remove from the freezer Thursday night and place in refrigerator overnight. Friday morning place it on the counter. It will be perfect when you're ready to cook Friday night.
Weekly Meal Plan 37
September 11 - Chicken Spaghetti
September 12 - Crockpot Beef Stew
September 13 - Tacos Al Pastor
September 14 - Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
Corned beef isn't just for St. Patrick's Day! This recipe for Corned Beef Stew is delicious all year long.
Serve with leftover breadsticks, what a meal!
September 15 - Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
September 16 - Vegetarian Lentil Soup
This soup is fantastic! It's light and easy to make. Filled with veggies and yummy!
It's a perfect way to lighten up our week and a terrific 30 minute vegetarian meal!
September 17 - Homemade Pizza
Pizza is one of my favorite Saturday night meals! Use leftover pork from dinner earlier this week.
Start by making this pizza crust. (You may even have crust left in the freezer from last time.) Top with your favorite toppings!
Dessert - Butter Cookies Recipe
Crispy, sweet, buttery cookies - this old fashioned recipe is Dan's Grandma's recipe and has been in the family for years!
Homemade Butter Cookie Recipe - all you need is a cup of coffee, tea or glass of milk.
Meal Planning Worksheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF of the meal planning worksheet for Weekly Meal Plan 37. That way you can easily make notes and plan your grocery list for this week's recipes!