Super spooky, fun Halloween Finger Food! Who wouldn’t want to skewer a Mummy Meatballs and give it a dunk in the sauce?!! This recipe is easy to make, perfect for a party and fun to tuck into a lunch box!
❤️ Why you’ll love this recipe
These are quick and easy to make using frozen meatballs, store-bought pie crust and pre-made sauce. Mummy meatballs are tasty and fun and tasty finger food!
- frozen meatballs or if you want to make your own, here’s my favorite recipe!
- black or green sliced olives for eyeballs.
- pre-made pie crust, pizza or crescent roll dough for wrapping.
- though you can use a knife to slice the dough, a pizza cutter makes it quick and easy work!
- slice the olives
- slice the dough into thin strips
- wrap them around the meatballs and tuck on the “eyeballs”
- place the halloween meatballs on baking sheet and bake!
🙋🏼♀️ Recipe FAQ’s
No pie dough? Substitute pizza or crescent dough. Either would be a great substitute!
I recommend thawing them. If they bake frozen the dough can get overcooked. It’s best to thaw them first.
Place them in a 350 degree preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until hot.
If you want to make you Mummy Meatballs a little more substantial, thread three thawed meatballs onto skewers and wrap in dough and bake. Super fun!
Have leftovers? Halloween meatballs make the BEST sub sandwiches! Reheat the meatballs on a cookie sheet or in the air fryer. Tuck them into rolls, add a generous ladle of marinara sauce and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Put them under the broiler until the cheese is melted and hot!
More Halloween Eats
If you love these Halloween Meatballs, here’s another fun party appetizer! This seven layer dip has a ton of different options for decorating and it’s super fun. Everyone loves it!!
If you’re looking to fill bellies before trick or treating or enjoy a fun family night then here are some of my favorites! Mummy meatloaf or pot pies – both are fun and delicious and will encourage everyone to clean their plates!
When you make this please be sure to tag me on Instagram @bowl_me_over or #bowlmeover – I’d love to see your pictures! And if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
- Pizza Slicer
- 14 meatballs frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 7 olives sliced
- Slice the olives into rings for eyeballs. You can use black or green olives.
- Cut the pie crust into slices. They don't have to be even, in fact it's even more fun if they are varied sizes!
- Wrap the dough around the meatball. Add the "eyes" and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until the dough is golden brown and the meatballs are sizzling hot.
- Serve with hot marinara sauce.