This Air Fryer Quesadilla recipe is so easy and so delicious! The air fryer really crisps up the tortillas and the cheese is all melty and gooey. It's absolute perfection! If you love quesadillas, you are going to love this air fryer recipe! It is so quick and easy, and the results are amazing!
Next time try this quick and easy Naan Pizza Recipe!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ These quesadillas are quick, easy, and perfect for a quick meal or after-school snack.
✔️ The best part is you only need simple ingredients that you may already have on hand.
✔️ Filled with melty cheese and air fried to crispy perfection your whole family will enjoy this simple recipe.
These are one of our favorite easy air fryer recipes!
Please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post for the exact measurements.
- flour tortillas
- mozzarella cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- pizza sauce
- cooking spray
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface. Make a cut from the outside edge to the middle of each tortilla.
- Layer the sauce on top of the tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Place pepperoni into quarter sections on each tortilla.
- Fold the quarters together.
- Lightly spray folded tortilla with cooking spray.
- Place tortillas in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket. Air fry for 5 minutes until the pepperoni is crispy and the melted cheese is ooey gooey!
- Serve with additional marinara sauce and enjoy!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- air fryer
- cutting board
For crispy tortillas, cook for 5 minutes.
Yes! Just make sure to spray them lightly with cooking spray.
To make the tortillas crispy, you will want to spray them lightly with cooking spray.
Do you have to flip quesadillas in air fryer?
No flipping necessary! These quesadillas cook evenly.
Things to know
- Be sure to preheat your air fryer. This helps your quesadillas cook quickly and evenly.
- Don't skip the cooking spray on the tortillas. This is important to make them crispy.
- If you don't want to use cooking spray on your tortillas you can use butter or olive oil lightly brushed on them instead.
- Try serving these air fryer quesadillas with a side of ranch dressing or pizza sauce.
- I like to use a pizza cutter to cut my quesadillas, but you can also use a sharp knife.
- Add your favorite toppings; sliced mushrooms, rotisserie chicken, sausage, or bell peppers to the quesadillas.
- Instead of doing a pizza theme, you could use your favorite taco toppings, like ground beef, Mexican cheese blend, and black beans or refried beans. Then dip those in sour cream, mmmm!
- For a fun twist, try using flavored tortillas such as spinach or garlic.
- I prefer using flour tortillas but you can also use corn tortillas.
- To make air fryer cheese quesadillas, just use your favorite shredded cheese and then follow the cooking instructions.
- You can also make a breakfast quesadilla with sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
Refrigerate - Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
Freezer - These quesadillas can also be frozen. Just place them in a freezer-safe bag or container and they will last for 2-3 months.
Reheat - To reheat, pop them back in the air fryer for a few minutes or until they are heated through. You can also reheat them in a skillet on the stovetop.
- If you love easy air fryer meals that help your family, then you are going to love this Air Fryer Fried Shrimp. They are flavorful, tender, and cooked in just minutes.
- Are you in the market for a healthy and vegetable-loaded air fryer recipe? Look no further than this Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower recipe.
- This Air Fryer Pineapple recipe is the perfect blend of sweet pineapple and savory cinnamon. If you love Brazilian pineapple, then you will enjoy this easy recipe.
- Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs - juicy and tender every time!
- Ditch the grill and make Air Fryer Burgers instead!
- Dip your air fryer quesadilla in White BBQ Sauce - it's better than ranch dressing!
- I always like to serve a side salad with crispy quesadillas and this Outback Wedge Salad is the best salad I've ever had.
- Topping the air fryer quesadillas with tomato relish is super yummy!
- If you are looking for a quick and easy no-cook side dish to serve with this simple meal, look no further than this Mexican Fruit Salad recipe.
- There is no better way to end a meal as easy as this one, than with a no-bake dessert like this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Air Fryer Quesadilla
- 4 large flour tortillas burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 15 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- cooking spray
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Lay tortilla flat on cutting board or flat surface. Carefully make a cut from the outside edge to the middle of each tortilla.
- Next layer the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni into quarter sections on each tortilla.
- Then fold the quarters together.
- Lightly spray the outside of the folded tortilla with cooking spray. Or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place stuffed quesadilla in preheated air fryer basket and fry for 5 minutes.
- Pass additional marinara sauce for dipping.