Easy to make Pizza Bomb Recipe are the perfect bite! Using products you have in your refrigerator and pantry, they are easy to make and delicious. Toasted, golden brown and stuffed with your favorite pizza toppings, they are great finger food and a great snack for movie night or a fun family night!
Next time try this recipe for CPK BBQ Chicken Pizza!
When we were kids my folks always hosted the "kid" get-togethers. Almost every New Year's consisted of a ton-o-kids at the house. My Dad would transform the garage into a pingpong playroom. We even had a shuffleboard they'd set up so everyone would have something to do.
In the house there would be tons of board games. Kids in pj's and staying up most of the night. I seriously wondered how my folks put up with all the racket and craziness, but as I've gotten older I understood. Fun and laughter is music to my ears!
Meals were always easy food that would please a crowd and it HAD to be affordable. Homemade Pizza was always a favorite! Really nothing has changed, right? 😀
Are you hosting family gatherings? Is the holiday season a good time for you or is it stressful? I think my best tip is not putting too much on your plate (schedule-wise). Keep the food and drinks easy! It's ok to ask others to bring a dish and pitch in. I think that's one of the best things my folks instilled in me. Life is about the memories, not about the stuff!
Let's talk about these pizza bombs and let me show you how easy they are to make! These are so simple you can even have the kids help you!
You'll start by dicing an onion and green pepper into a small dice. Sauté it for just a few minutes to soften the vegetables. Next you'll take the biscuits and place them on a baking sheet. Flatten them out.
Add a small spoonful of sauce.
Next the sautéed vegetables.
And a bit of cheese.
Seal each one carefully and turn them over - seam-side down. Brush with butter and garlic. Into the oven they go!
See how easy these are!
Pizza is always a favorite! Here are a few more ways to enjoy it!
- Easy Pizza Bread - less than 30 minutes to make, this is perfect for Friday night fun!
- Be sure to try the 3 ingredient Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe.
- Pizza Soup Recipe - pizza as soup? Oh yes! Just like pizza supreme but made in soup form!
- Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza - never thought you could make pizza at home? Well you got this! Check out this recipe for a delicious Vegetarian Pizza!
Pizza Bomb Recipe
- 1 12 oz. package refrigerated biscuit dough
- ½ cup marinara sauce plus additional for dipping
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ yellow onion diced
- ½ green pepper diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced, separated
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Dice the green pepper and onion into a very small dice. Set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. When hot and bubbly add the diced peppers and onions. Season with salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning.
- Sauté the peppers and onions for 5 minutes. The last 30 seconds of cooking add two cloves diced garlic. Continue cooking until fragrant. Remove from stove, set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the tube and flatten out on the baking sheet
- Spread each flattened biscuit with two teaspoons of marinara sauce.
- Top each biscuit with ½ tablespoon of sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle each biscuit with mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the corners of each biscuit up and seal them well so the cheese and sauce do not bubble out during baking. Flip them over - seam-side down.
- Melt the butter. Add the remaining garlic to the melted butter. Brush each pizza bomb with butter and garlic. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.