This Greek Yogurt with Granola is a delicious and healthy snack option. It is made with real Greek yogurt, crunchy granola, and a touch of honey for sweetness. The Greek yogurt provides a creamy texture and the granola adds a great crunch. This snack is packed with protein to keep you energized throughout the day and can easily be eaten on the go!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ It's perfect to have on hand for a quick and easy breakfast.
✔️ It's easy to customize with your favorite fruits and granola.
✔️ It's high in protein, low in fat, and full of nutrition.
✔️ You can make it ahead of time and have a healthy breakfast ready in no time!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- plain yogurt
- fresh fruit
- vanilla extract
- chia seeds (optional)
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Wash and clean berries well. Mash about half of them, saving the other half for garnish.
- Add the vanilla yogurt and mix well. Stir in the mashed berries.
- Add the yogurt to serving bowls or parfait dishes. Top with berries, walnuts, chia seeds (optional) and top with a drizzle of honey.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- mixing bowl
- serving bowls or parfait dishes
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
Cover and refrigerate, this will last up to 3 days,
Yes! Greek yogurt is a great source of protein, and granola adds crunch, fiber, and essential nutrients to your breakfast. Together they make for a nutritious start to the day!
This depends on the ingredients used and how much is consumed. Generally, one serving of this yogurt parfait has around 250-350 calories. Though, it varies based on the types and amounts used.
- The best thing about this yogurt granola bowl is that you can use it as base recipe and then personalize it with your favorite toppings.
- If you don't have any fresh berries, try adding other kinds of fruits such as sliced bananas or peaches.
- Some of my favorite nuts and seeds to use on these greek yogurt parfaits are almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds sesame seeds, or chia seeds.
- I like to use plain yogurt, but you could also use your favorite flavored yogurt as well. If you are using a sweetened yogurt, you will want to leave the honey off.
- Instead of sweetening your parfait with honey, you could also use maple syrup or agave.
- You can make your own granola or pick up a bag of your favorite store-bought variety.
- Are you a peanut butter lover? If so, mix a little peanut butter or almond butter into your non-fat greek yogurt for a flavor boost.
- If you are craving a touch of chocolate, you can add a few chocolate chips.
- While I think greek yogurt works best in this breakfast dish, you can use regular yogurt also.
Refrigerate -Fruit and yogurt parfaits are best when eaten the same day they are made. But, leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. The granola will become soft over time so it is best to eat it within a few hours of making it.
- This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie recipe is a delicious breakfast on busy mornings when you need something that you can enjoy on the go.
- Are you looking for a some new breakfast recipes that you can make ahead? Look no further than these 24 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast recipes. You are bound to find something your family will love.
- You know, they say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, why not start it with something amazing like this Overnight Eggs Benedict Casserole?
Serve Greek Yogurt with Granola with;
- If you are looking for an easy homemade granola recipe to serve with these greek yogurt breakfast bowls, check out this Easy Cranberry Granola recipe.
- Enjoy a few of these Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs with the greek yogurt parfait to give your healthy meal even more of a protein boost.
- If you like carbs with your breakfast, you can pair these parfaits with this Baked French Toast with Strawberry Jam. You won't regret making this recipe.
Hey if you want to catch all my videos, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You'll be notified each time I share a new video!
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Granola and Yogurt Parfait
- 1 quart plain yogurt
- 2 cups raspberries or strawberries
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup walnuts or almonds chopped
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Clean berries. Mash half of them, saving the other half for garnish
- Add the vanilla extract to the yogurt, mix well. Mix in the mashed berries.
- Add dollops of yogurt to pretty bowls or mason jars. Top with berries, granola, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey.
- Make ahead and refrigerate overnight. This will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Leave a Reply