Simple and delicious a creamy smoothie is a great way to start your day. A Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe is healthy breakfast, delicious, filling and super easy to make!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️the combination is amazing!
✔️easy to make using everyday ingredients!
✔️enjoy a delicious guilt-free breakfast that's ready in a snap!
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- low-fat yogurt, greek yogurt
- creamy peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter
- frozen banana cut into chunks, if you have ripe bananas you're not going to use before it goes south, cut into chunks and freeze.
- honey or pure maple syrup
- unsweetened cocoa powder
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smoothie and creamy. Serve and enjoy!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Bananas are great in smoothie's because they add flavor and sweetness.
Adjust the ingredients, add more fruit or protein powder and process again.
The ratio of fruit and liquid should be about 3 parts fruit to 1 apart liquid.
- Use frozen bananas, they will help thicken your smoothie. Chia seeds or oats are also a great thickener.
- A high speed blender will help process the fruit more smoothly.
- Limit excess sugars by using liquids without added sugars like milk, low-fat milk, oat milk or even coffee
Prepare and enjoy your Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe as soon you're done blending.
Love an easy breakfast? Here are a few more tasty recipes!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender.
- Blend until smoothie and creamy or to your desired consistency. Serve and enjoy