This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe is a delicious breakfast. It's filling and super easy to make. A creamy smoothie is a great way to start your day!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ the combination and creamy texture is amazing!
✔️ easy to make using everyday ingredients!
✔️ enjoy a delicious guilt-free breakfast that's ready in a snap and if you have a sweet tooth, you'll be happy to start your day here!
You'll only need a handful of simple ingredients. For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- low-fat yogurt, greek yogurt
- creamy peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter
- frozen banana cut into chunks, if you have ripe fresh bananas you're not going to use before it goes south, cut into chunks and freeze.
- honey or pure maple syrup
- unsweetened cocoa powder
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Combine ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smoothie and creamy. Serve and enjoy!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Bananas are great in smoothies because they add flavor and sweetness.
Adjust the ingredients, add more fruit or protein powder and process again.
The ratio of fruit and liquid should be about 3 parts fruit to 1 part liquid.
- Use frozen bananas, they will help thicken your smoothie. Chia seeds or oats are also a great thickener.
- A high-speed blender will help process the fruit more smoothly.
- Limit excess sugars by using liquids without added sugars like milk, low-fat milk, oat milk, unsweetened almond milk or even coffee.
- If you have a fresh banana you're not going to use, dice and freeze it. Next time you want a morning smoothie, pull the banana slices out of the freezer and you're good to go!
Enjoy your creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie as soon as you're done blending.
Love an easy breakfast? Here are a few more tasty recipes!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender.
- Blend until smoothie and creamy or to your desired consistency. Serve and enjoy