BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 16 oz box of pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 shallot chopped
- 8 strips bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions (aldente). Drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and sprinkle with one teaspoon olive oil and one teaspoon seasoning salt and mix well - refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain well and crumble. Add to the pasta.
- Chop tomatoes, shallot, and romaine lettuce. Add to the pasta and toss well to combine.
- Add about one cup of salad dressing and mix well. Refrigerate until well chilled. Before serving mix again and if the pasta salad seems dry, add a bit more salad dressing.
Sign up for my recipes here!!Don't worry, we'll never share your email.
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- ½ cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well. Refrigerate for an hour before using. Leftovers will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.