Super simple homemade strawberry fudge recipe that will melt in your mouth! Top with pretty sprinkles and you have a party! Perfect for Valentine's Day, birthday parties or baby showers!
Why you'll love this recipe
✔️ No candy thermometer or double boiler needed!
✔️ This is so simple to make, it only takes 10 minutes!
✔️ Decadent creamy homemade fudge
For the exact measurements, please refer to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Store-bought strawberry frosting.
- White chocolate chips or white or pink candy melts.
- Your favorite pretty sprinkles to bedazzle the top of the fudge!
This is an overview of the instructions. For the complete directions just scroll down to the bottom!
- Line baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Place frosting and white chocolate chips in large bowl.
- Microwave at 15 second intervals. Stop, stir and microwave again until the white chocolate chips are completely melted and the frosting and chocolate are combined.
- Spread into baking dish. Top with sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm.
- Slice and enjoy!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You need to stir the chips. They will not loose their shape unless they are stirred.
Because you'll scorch the chips.
Absolutely! Set a heat proof dish over a pan of simmering water. Add the frosting and chocolate chips. Stir until it's melted and combined.
Yes! Try lemon frosting, chocolate with chocolate chips - YUM! Or vanilla frosting.
- Stir the fudge mixture every 15 seconds, being sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl to incorporate all the chips.
- Lightly grease the baking pan before lining with parchment paper. It makes it easy to remove the fudge.
- This fudge slices very easily. Just use a sharp knife!
Mix up this recipe by using other types of frosting. Lemon frosting or vanilla frosting would be so good! Chocolate with dark chocolate chips is just decadent!
You can add red food coloring if you want to bump up the color of the fudge.
No strawberry frosting? Use vanilla and add a few drops of strawberry flavor extract and pink food coloring.
Use a small heart shaped cookie cutter and slice them into hearts for Valentine's Day!
The perfect treat for a baby reveal, baby shower or birthday party - just change up the sprinkles to fit the occasion.
Refrigerate - Store fudge in an airtight container. If you're stacking the layers place parchment paper, wax paper or aluminum foil between the layers.
Freeze - this easy recipe freezes great! Wrap well and store to three months.
- This delicious recipe for homemade chocolate fudge recipe has only three ingredients and one of them is ice cream! It's easy to make, creamy and rich.
- Grab a handful of these Pretzel m&m Hugs. They are amazing and so simple to make!
- Curb your chocolate cravings with this Chocolate Covered Cashews Recipe!
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats are always a favorite on Valentine's Day!
- White Chocolate Dipped Oreos are so simple and freeze great for a terrific make-ahead treat!
- 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies - easy to make these are tasty!
- Check out these Strawberry Funfetti Cookies - sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, they are easy to make and start with a strawberry cake mix!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products! 🛍️
If you love this recipe please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating!
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge with Frosting
- 1 8x8 baking dish
- 16 ounces strawberry frosting One can pre-made store bought frosting.
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips I used Ghiradelli chocolate
- Prepare baking dish by lining with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the frosting in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Microwave at 15 second intervals. Stop, stir and microwave again until the white chocolate chips are completely melted and the frosting and chocolate are mixed together.
- Spread in an 8x8 baking dish. Top with pretty sprinkles. Refrigerate 30 minutes to firm the homemade fudge.
- Remove from pan and slice.