The holiday season is upon us, and there's no better way to celebrate than by creating a festive feast that dazzles without the stress! This Christmas, let your slow cooker do the heavy lifting while you enjoy the festivities with your loved ones.
From mouthwatering main courses to delectable desserts, we've curated a collection of easy and flavorful Christmas crockpot recipes.
Embrace the season's joy, and let the aromatic wonders of slow-cooked dishes fill your home with warmth and cheer!
Main Dish Recipes
The centerpiece of your Christmas dinner doesn't have to be a source of stress. Check out these slow cooker recipes that promise succulent main courses. Leaving you with ample time to revel in the holiday spirit.
Discover the best slow-cooked main dishes to take your festive feast to the next level. You'll enjoy traditional Christmas ham to savory pot roast.
Crockpot Turkey and Stuffing
- Ditch the big bird! If you're serving a small group make the Crockpot Turkey and Stuffing instead. A tender, juicy, delicious turkey every time without leftovers for days!
Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple
- Slow Cooker Ham with Pineapple will be the star of Christmas potlucks! Make this beautifully glazed ham (without basting every hour). This is a great recipe that uses simple ingredients. It only takes minutes of prep. Getting you back to the important stuff - spending time with family!
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- This easy recipe even combines some vegetables. So, really, it's just one big main dish with sides! Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing. It's a simple recipe with all the flavors you're craving.
More crockpot Christmas recipes
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast - enjoy tender roast beef that doesn't compromise on flavor or cost an arm and a leg to make! Just like the Grinch roast beast will be the star of your Christmas feast!
- Cook the Whole Chicken in the Slow Cooker with this easy recipe. Don't worry, you'll still get all the amazing broth you need to make your homemade gravy from scratch. AND you'll have an amazing meal!
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy - tender chicken every time that is amazing over rice or creamy mashed potatoes. This is so good, you won't wait until the holidays to make it again.
- Fall off the bones, tender, juicy, Slow Cooker Short Ribs!
- Ham and Bean Soup - all you'll need is a ham hock to get this recipe started. So whether you make it for Christmas Day or New Year's Even, this one is always a winner.
- Serve Crockpot Steak and Potatoes for a delicious holiday crockpot recipe. As an added bonus, the crockpot makes the best homemade gravy!
- Crockpot Angel Chicken - this is the creamiest chicken recipe. Serve it over mashed potatoes, egg noodle pasta or mashed potatoes, YUM!
- We just love all the flavors in Slow Cooker Swiss Steak, plus it's red and green for the holidays!
- Slow Cooker Brisket seasoned with onion, garlic, and spices. Easy, tender, and delicious! It's the best comfort food.
- Crock Pot Spinach Dip - creamy and rich, just let the cooking process do all the work for you!
- Crispy, salty, Slow Cooker Chex Mix - a crowd favorite.
- Grape Jelly Little Smokie Cocktail Wieners - Everyone loves this little bite!!
- This recipe for Crockpot Kielbasa Bites is so simple. All you will need is toothpicks. The slow cooker does all the work for you!
- Frozen Meatballs in the Crockpot - Serve with fingerling potatoes, yum!
- Crockpot Cheese Dip is a simple appetizer. You'll need to grab some pretzels.
Christmas side dishes
- Need room in the oven? No problem! Make the Green Bean Casserole in the crockpot instead.
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamed Corn - sweet, buttery, rich, and creamy corn!
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- If you love creamy mashed potatoes, this is the recipe for you! I love that they are an easy make-ahead recipe.
- Crispy pecans with creamy sweet potatoes. Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole is a must-make! Don't forget the marshmallows!
- Creamy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese one of my favorite ways to make this easy recipe!
- One of my favorite side dishes is Creamed Spinach. Making it in the crockpot is a game changer!
- Crockpot Chessy Hashbrown Casserole - just like your favorite restaurant dish!
- This will be a new family dinner favorite! Crockpot Scalloped Mashed Potatoes. So cheesy and good.
- If you’re looking for an easy dessert, crockpot apple cobbler starts with a cake mix. It's so good!
- Crockpot Peppermint Bark - you'll love this homemade candy.
- 4 Ingredient Crockpot Christmas Candy - perfect for a cookie exchange!
- Creamy Slow Cooker Fudge - only three ingredients!
Slow cooker recipes for Christmas morning
Celebrate the magic of Christmas morning with easy crockpot recipes perfect for a festive breakfast. From hearty breakfast casseroles to delightful French toast creations, these recipes will become family favorites!
Plan your Christmas breakfast and keep the menu simple when you use your slow cooker!
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate - creamy hot chocolate that simmers all day. Perfect for a cozy evening!
- One of the best things about slow cooker apple cider is the magical aroma it spreads through the house! And of course it tastes amazing!!
- Crockpot Christmas Casserole - Spend time with your family (not in the kitchen on Christmas Day!
- Baked in the crockpot this Breakfast Casserole Recipe has never been easier!
- French Toast Casserole - this easy casserole takes only 2 hours to make in the slow cooker. It's perfect for Christmas morning!
This Christmas, let the aroma of slow-cooked delights fill your home! Create a festive atmosphere that mirrors the joy of the season. Whether you're hosting a large family gathering or an intimate celebration, keep your holiday feast easy and stress-free!
Embrace the spirit of the season, savor the joy of sharing a great meal with loved ones. Make this Christmas one to remember with these fantastic and easy-to-make recipes!
And if you'd prefer to convert a recipe and bake it in your oven instead, check out How to Convert Slow Cooker to Oven.