Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
These are two ingredients that go absolutely perfectly together! Peanut Butter/chocolate - oh yes! This is an slap-together-last-minute easy dessert (do I make any other?) Delicious enough for company but easy enough for a sweet week-night treat for your family.
Who wants a slice?
During summertime an easy dessert is the way to go! Try this no bake lemon icebox pie next. It's creamy and delicious!
Or this Chocolate Hershey Pie is another amazing no-bake dessert.
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 8 oz container low fat Cool Whip
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chip morsels divided
- 8 inch oreo cookie pre-made pie crust
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese & honey. Mix on low speed until it's completely combined. This takes a bit longer than you thinking, about 4-5 minutes.
- When the mixture is completely combined, add in the cool whip and continue mixing at medium speed until all ingredients are completely incorporated and it's light & smooth. About two more minutes. Add in about ½ cup chocolate chips, reserve the remaining chocolate chips for garnish. Mix well by hand.
- Spoon the peanut butter chocolate chip mixture into the pie crust & smooth it out.
- Garnish the top with the remaining chocolate chips and put it in the freezer. It needs to be in the freezer at least an hour before it freezes solid enough to easily cut it.
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and refrigerate about an hour before serving.
April J Harris
You had me at Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip - but I love how easy this is to make too! Your Cheesecake looks beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Hearth and Soul hop. Pinning and sharing 🙂
Bowl Me Over
Thanks April - your party rocks and I'm happy to be a part of it, thank you!