Welcome back to Foodie FriDIY 114, I hope things are well on your end and you’re having a terrific week. Here it is Thursday already and the first day of fall, unbelievable!
To get things started today, I wanted to share a couple of creations that came from my kitchen this week.
I have a couple of dishes to share. The first is White Bean Turkey Stew a delicious celebration of beautiful fall flavors. Next up is Eggplant Butternut Squash Ravioli – big meaty (meatless) ravioli that swaps out the pasta and ditches the carbs – amazing!
But enough about me, here are the features for Foodie FriDIY 114!
- I’m totally in love with this delicious Garden Minestrone Soup from Nap Time Creations. It definitely celebrates beautiful fall flavors and looks just so delicious!
- And for a fun DIY project, how about this fun DIY Wine Cork Pumpkin, how cute is this? I (ahem) have a few leftover corks here and there…. I can do this! 😀 You’ll find the instructions over at The Seaman Mom.
- And last up Cooking in Stilettos serves up this beautiful fall fall meal a yummy Grilled Chicken & Pear Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette. This salad looks amazing, a complete meal!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and drop a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. I know they would just love to hear from you!
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 114! Link up now, we’re live until Sunday. I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!)