Foodie FriDIY 112 – – Soup, Salads and Fun!
Welcome back to Foodie FriDIY 112! I hope things are well on your end and you’re having a terrific week! Are you back to school or are your kids back to school? What’s new with you? I’d love to hear all about it and what you’ve been up to!
Me…been busy doing some cooking – surprise! 😀 I have not one…not two….but three new recipes to share with you! All three are vegetarian, not sure why that is, but certainly all three are just delicious!
First up a Quinoa Greek Salad – this one I live streamed a short video on Facebook, please check it out! Have you done any videos or live streaming? Successful? Stressful? Please share your thoughts. I’ve been doing live feed for about 3 months now. The hardest part was just getting started and going live. After that, each time I became more comfortable. Each time I learned something too. One of the most important things I’ve learned is it’s ok to make mistakes – check it out if you have a suggestion, I’d certainly love to hear it!
So let’s move onto this week’s features. A couple delicious salads, yummy soup and those cute penguin bananas, what a fun recipe/DIY – great way to get your kids to eat more fruit!
- This delicious Creamy Layered Pasta Salad with Deviled Egg Salad Dressing (doesn’t that sound heavenly?) is from Dad What’s For Dinner? Well…Dad, I’d love a big bowl of this lovely salad, how about you? 😀
- Just off to the right is another delicious salad and I love the combo – Grilled Asparagus, Peaches and Blackberries – sounds amazing, don’t you think? I know I’d make room on my plate for this beautiful salad from Fabulous Fare Sisters!
- In the mood for soup? I know I always am! Hand me your bowl so I can dish you up big bowl of Sriracha Beer Cheese Soup! Sounds pretty perfect to me – Sriracha is one of my favorite condiments and I’d love a big bowl of this great soup! This beautiful bowl of soup was shared by Moms Need to Know.
- And last but not least are Storks-Inspired Chocolate Dipped Banana Penguins – are these too cute or what? From Our Family World – I think these look like a great movie snack, so much better and better for you than the snack bar – too cute!
Please take a moment to drop by the features and drop a thoughtful comment, pin or tweet to share. I know they would just love to hear from you!
Now it’s time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 111! I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!)
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends