Foodie FriDIY 106 – Let’s party!
You know what….. today is my birthday and I think it’s time for a party! Yup and if it looks like there’s a lot of candles on the cake….that’s because I’m old and I’ve earned them, hehe! 😀
So having said that….let’s make it a heck of a party!!! Thanks for joining us at Foodie FriDIY 106 – I know it takes time, effort and energy to participate in these link parties, especially when you could be out having fun with your family. I’m sure we don’t say it enough, so THANK YOU!
Time to link up your DIY and recipes for Foodie FriDIY 106! I can’t wait to see your new projects and yummy recipies and while you’re at it, take a moment after linking up to tweet, post and share your link. If you drop your link on my Facebook page, I’ll make sure to give you some extra love! (Please include the number from the link up so I can easily find you!)
WE’RE NOT REALLY A RULES-TYPE PARTY. BUT HERE’S WHAT WE DO ASK –
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party will go up on my Facebook page on Thursday evening, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
Now it’s time for the features – here’s what’s up this week!
- Want to learn how to make the BEST burgers? Then just click here – This great how-to comes to us from Walking on Sunshine!
- Next up are these yummy Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes from Living Like You Are Rich – I’m loving these, how about you?
- And you can find the recipe for this Easy Summer Salad with Blueberries over at Family Food on the Table – just click on over!
- No party is complete without a cocktail and this week it comes from A Worthey Read – Peach & Strawberry Rum Mojito – looks perfect on a hot summer’s day!
- If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about regarding Pokemon Go then check out the post from totally the bomb. Hey, I’m up for anything that gets us outa the house & out having fun w/family!
- Last, but certainly not least is this easy Chicken Ranch Pasta from Lou Lou Girls – hey….somebody hand me a fork! 😀