Campbell Soup Green Bean Casserole
This classic casserole is a must make for every holiday meal!
Servings 10 servings
- 59 ounces canned green beans 4 cans of green beans - can add an additional can if desired.
- 21 ounces cream of mushroom soup 2 cans.
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups fried onions
Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking dish by spraying with non stick cooking spray.
Open the cans of beans. Drain well. Place in casserole dish.
Whisk together the evaporated milk and cream of mushroom soup. Pour over green beans.
Top with French fried onions.
Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
Remove from oven. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Add in fresh mushrooms, mmm! I like to reserve a handful of sliced sautéed mushrooms to top the casserole.
- For the cheese lovers out there, top with a cup of shredded cheese. We love sharp white cheddar cheese - it's delicious!
- Want to lower the fat in this recipe? Use fat free cream of mushroom soup for fewer calories and fat.
- A splash of soy sauce and crumbled bacon adds salty goodness.
- Fresh cracked black pepper over the top of the casserole is tasty as well.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 932mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 9mg