Rainbow Fruit Salad
Great lunch or an easy salad that's wonderful for a cookout on a hot summer's day. Rainbow fruit salad combines fresh fruit & veggies for a real treat!
- 1/2 watermelon seedless, peeled and chopped
- 1 cantaloupe peeled and chopped
- 1 honeydew melon peeled and chopped
- 2-3 mangos peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented
- 2 cups pineapple fresh, cut into chunks
- 1-2 cucumbers peeled (if desired) and chopped
- 1 jimica peeled and chopped
- chili powder for sprinkling
- 2 limes depending how juicy, you may want an additional lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Peel and chop all fruit into large chunks.
Peel the jicama and dice, cut the cucumbers into chunks.
Add the fruit and vegetables to a large bowl.
Squeeze 2-3 limes over top and sprinkle liberally with chili powder as shown above.
Finish by sprinkling a touch of salt about 1/2 teaspoon over the salad.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 3g | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 947mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 3670IU | Vitamin C: 105.7mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1.5mg