Low Carb Thai Crunch Salad
You'll love this delicious Thai Salad! Filled with plenty of crunchy fresh veggies and topped with a spicy peanut dressing.
- 16 ounce bag of pre-shredded broccoli slaw
- ½ cup cucumber peeled and diced
- ⅓ cup green onions sliced
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup low carb Thai peanut salad dressing
- Optional: chopped cilantro to garnish
Place broccoli slaw in a large mixing bowl.
Dice cucumber and red bell pepper, slice green onions.
Add cucumber, green onions, red pepper and peanuts to bowl with the slaw.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the salad dressing.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro if desired.
Homemade Creamy Peanut Dressing Ingredients -
Combine ingredients in a screw top or mason jar. Shake vigorously. Pour over salad. Store salad dressing in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter (can substitute almond butter)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 599IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg