Slow Cooker Pork Chops
The whole family will love this easy recipe! It's simple, delicious and you're going to love how easy it is to make!
- 6 pork chops bone in chops
- 10 ½ oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 6.4 oz sliced mushrooms canned, do not drain
- ¾ oz. ranch dressing mix Uncle Dan's is my favorite brand
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon cold water
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the mushroom soup, chicken stock, ranch seasoning and mushrooms (including liquid) until well combined.
Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray, then place the pork chops in the crock pot.
Pour the sauce over the top of the pork chops.
Cover and set to low - cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Remove the pork chops. Careful they will be super tender! Cover with foil to allow the meat to rest and keep warm.
Combine the cornstarch with cold water. Whisk until smooth. Pour into the slow cooker and increase the heat to high. Cover and cook for 10 minutes to thicken the gravy.
Serve the chops topped with gravy and enjoy!
Be sure to use cold water when making the cornstarch slurry. If you use hot or even warm water, it will clump together and your gravy will be lumpy!
Best cut of pork chops
- shoulder or blade chop - Sometimes called a blade steak, it has great flavor, but it is tough. Slow cooked or braised is the best method of cooking.
- rib or center-cut chop - super lean and great for slow cooking.
- center cut - more expensive, but super tender and very lean.
- boneless chop - super tasty and very lean.
- sirloin chop - a tougher cut of meat great for braising or the slow cooker.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1270mg | Potassium: 715mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 2mg