Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe
Crunchy vegetables and salty bacon are loaded into this Easy Macaroni Pasta Salad! Topped with coleslaw salad dressing, this is SO GOOD and so easy!!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cups macaroni pasta noodles measure dry and cook to al dente
- 6-8 slices bacon cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 carrots peeled and diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese diced into small cubes
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing start with 1/2 cup add additional salad dressing as needed.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Cook the macaroni noodles to al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain the noodles completely. Toss with a tablespoon of olive oil to keep the noodles from sticking together - refrigerate.
Cook the bacon, cool and crumble the bacon.
Prepare the vegetables - dice the cucumber, onion and celery, slice the tomatoes in half, peel and dice the carrot. Separate the broccoli into the florets.
Cube the cheese.
Combine the noodles, bacon, cheese and vegetables in a large bowl.
Toss with about half the salad dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate. Right before serving, give it a good stir. Add additional salad dressing if needed. Enjoy!
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2030IU | Vitamin C: 73.8mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 1.2mg