Easy Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Crispy Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes Recipe - Easy breakfast potatoes with smokey bacon with sweet bell peppers and onions. You're going to love the flavors and how easy this is to make!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 pounds yellow or red potatoes cleaned and diced
- 1 red bell pepper cleaned and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion peeled and diced
- 2 slices bacon thinly diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Wash the potatoes well and dice. Clean and diced the red bell pepper also, removing the seeds.
Peel and dice the onion. Spread the vegetables out on a sheet pan
Dice the bacon into small 1/2 inch bits and top the vegetables.
Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. With clean hands give everything a good mix.
Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until crispy, stirring halfway thru.
The following cook times are oven roasting 1″ potato cubes:
- bake at 350°F for 50-55 minutes
- bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes
- bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes
- bake at 450°F for 25-30 minutes
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 452mg | Potassium: 694mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 43.2mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 5mg