Iceberg Wedge Salad Recipe
Wedge salad is a favorite and something we enjoy quite often. This is an easy salad, so simple to put together!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onions thinly sliced
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- blue cheese salad dressing recipe below or store bought
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
Slice the lettuce head in half and again so there are four wedges. Remove the core & place the wedges on a platter.
Slice & quarter the cherry tomatoes, dice the red onion & slice the green onion.
Top each wedge with blue cheese dressing (this helps the other items to stick), cherry tomatoes, red and green onions & blue cheese crumbles. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 398mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 10.3mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1mg