Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
Fun Minnie Mouse Cupcakes are perfect for a birthday party! If the Mouse House is one of your favorites destinations then you'll definitely want to make these fun cupcakes to share!
Servings 12 cupcakes
- 12 vanilla cupcakes baked
- 4 cups buttercream frosting
- 24 Oreo cookies mini
- 12 red hot candies
- 1/2 cup iridescent sprinkles
Start with cupcakes that have been baked and cooled.
Load the frosting in a large piping bag with a #12 or #24 tip.
Add a small dollop of icing to the top of each cupcake.
Starting on the edges work your way around the cupcake finishing at the top with a swirl.
Add the iridescent sprinkles to a small bowl.
Turning the cupcake upside down lightly press them into the sprinkles.
Insert an Oreo for each ear and a red candy for the nose. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Tips for making Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Use red or red polka dot cupcake wrappers.
- I recommend Wilton #12 - large round tip or #21 large star tip.
- Cupcakes must be completely cooled prior to decorating.
- No need to separate the Oreos.
- Refrigerate after decorating.
Calories: 612kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 79g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2.9mg