Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
Fun Minnie Mouse Cupcakes are perfect for a birthday party! If the Mouse House is one of your favorites destinations then you'll definitely want to make these fun cupcakes to share!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 cupcakes
- 12 vanilla cupcakes baked
- 4 cups buttercream frosting
- 24 Oreo cookies mini
- 12 red hot candies
- 1/2 cup iridescent sprinkles
Start with cupcakes that have been baked and cooled.
Load the frosting in a large piping bag with a #12 or #24 tip.
Add a small dollop of icing to the top of each cupcake.
Starting on the edges work your way around the cupcake finishing at the top with a swirl.
Add the iridescent sprinkles to a small bowl.
Turning the cupcake upside down lightly press them into the sprinkles.
Insert an Oreo for each ear and a red candy for the nose. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Tips for making Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Use red or red polka dot cupcake wrappers.
- I recommend Wilton #12 - large round tip or #21 large star tip.
- Cupcakes must be completely cooled prior to decorating.
- No need to separate the Oreos.
- Refrigerate after decorating.
Calories: 612kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 79g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2.9mg