This one is super easy and you’re going to love it! Fluffy and light, the first time I made this was for my Mom when she came to visit from Oregon. She declared it a winner! 😀
Strawberry Dream Boat
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd it's ok....store bought will work!
- 2 cups sliced strawberries save out 5-6 whole strawberries - pretty ones for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds save a few out for garnish
- shaved dark chocolate and chocolate cookie for garnish optional
- Put the entire contents of the whipped topping in a medium bowl. Gently fold in the lemon curd, sliced strawberries & almonds.
- For the strawberry garnish, keeping the stem intact, slice them almost to the stem and fan them out.
- Spoon the mixture into pretty bowls & garnish with strawberries, almonds and chocolate and cookie (if using).
- These can be made two hours in advance and tucked into the refrigerator to keep chilled. Garnish right before serving.