This one is super easy and you’re going to love it! Fluffy and light, the first time I made this was for my Mom when she came to visit from Oregon. She declared it a winner! 😀
Strawberry Dream Boat
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd it's ok....store bought will work!
- 2 cups sliced strawberries save out 5-6 whole strawberries - pretty ones for garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds save a few out for garnish
- shaved dark chocolate and chocolate cookie for garnish optional
- Put the entire contents of the whipped topping in a medium bowl. Gently fold in the lemon curd, sliced strawberries & almonds.
- For the strawberry garnish, keeping the stem intact, slice them almost to the stem and fan them out.
- Spoon the mixture into pretty bowls & garnish with strawberries, almonds and chocolate and cookie (if using).
- These can be made two hours in advance and tucked into the refrigerator to keep chilled. Garnish right before serving.
Sign up for my recipes here!!Don't worry, we'll never share your email.