BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 16 oz box of pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 shallot chopped
- 8 strips bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions (aldente). Drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and sprinkle with one teaspoon olive oil and one teaspoon seasoning salt and mix well - refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain well and crumble. Add to the pasta.
- Chop tomatoes, shallot, and romaine lettuce. Add to the pasta and toss well to combine.
- Add about one cup of poppyseed salad dressing and mix well. Refrigerate until well chilled. Before serving mix again.
Sign up for emails here!Don't worry, we don't share emails!
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well. Refrigerate for an hour before using. Leftovers will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.